COPS MAKE ME SICK (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
its true, at half seven this morning at oldbrige just outside drogheda, they have the place corderned off for Paisley & Bertie, right so ive been dying with a stomach bug for the last 3 days and today was my first day back to work (by the way dont drink the water from the tap in drogheda thats what gave me it), anyways so i wasnt feeling the best going to work and i was feeling really sh!t driving and got stopped by a cop trying to ask me where i was going so i started to say "I'm on my......." right then i had to open the door and hes going "what are you doing" and i started throwing up all over the ground and it got his shoes, and he started going "what the hell is wrong with you boy" i explained, he told me to go go to a doctor and get the hell out of his sight,

ah the look on his face was priceless, trying not to laugh at him was really hard not to, i was in hysterics the whole way to navan. ahhh good times

haha!this reminds me of one time i got sick on 3 cops with one thrust of vomit and i was sittin on a high wall so i got em on their heads and my lovely vomit dripped all the way down their useless bodies then i legged it.

its always good to vomit on em pigs cause yer doin the comunity a favour by not gettin sick on inocent passer byers and the pigs like rollin around in vomit so next time you see a cop on the street...bleedin vomit on em!

Rep is back you just can't see the numbers.

If its back in the form of .|..|'s then I give Krusty411 .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| out of .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| for that little anecdote.

Phew!
I'm all .|..|'d out for the day

haha!this reminds me of one time i got sick on 3 cops with one thrust of vomit and i was sittin on a high wall so i got em on their heads and my lovely vomit dripped all the way down their useless bodies then i legged it.

its always good to vomit on em pigs cause yer doin the comunity a favour by not gettin sick on inocent passer byers and the pigs like rollin around in vomit so next time you see a cop on the street...bleedin vomit on em!

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

If its back in the form of .|..|'s then I give Krusty411 .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| out of .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..| for that little anecdote.

Phew!
I'm all .|..|'d out for the day

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

its true, at half seven this morning at oldbrige just outside drogheda, they have the place corderned off for Paisley & Bertie, right so ive been dying with a stomach bug for the last 3 days and today was my first day back to work (by the way dont drink the water from the tap in drogheda thats what gave me it), anyways so i wasnt feeling the best going to work and i was feeling really sh!t driving and got stopped by a cop trying to ask me where i was going so i started to say "I'm on my......." right then i had to open the door and hes going "what are you doing" and i started throwing up all over the ground and it got his shoes, and he started going "what the hell is wrong with you boy" i explained, he told me to go go to a doctor and get the hell out of his sight,
You got away lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back