Coop Distro (Crusty e-bay) (3 Viewers)

I was wondering about this Coop distro - looks interesting to me.
Hosting for online stores/distro's can be a pain in the ass to pay for....espcially with fuckers more interested in spending money on Buckfast, cheap beer and shitty badges then buying some records from hard working bands...ANYWAYS ....not to mention trouble and set up of some shopping carts.

Anyone else use Coop distro recently?
I'm just trying to get something to sell what Rimbaud releases are still available - so toying with this or just going to get a free wordpress account/blog and install some 'buy-now' buttons.

A small easy basic shopping cart would be ideal though.

any thoughts?

I have often had a look on this and tried to sell stuff here but nobody buys anything off here as you are kinda limited to buying one item it is more handy to use it as an advertisement to sell records.

yea i though that - it looks unconfortable for me when i went into the site..if i wanted to make a purchase...not sure where to go.

i'll keep researching has to be something out there thats not a pain in the ass to work via.

wordpress with buynow buttons i guess!

yea i though that - it looks unconfortable for me when i went into the site..if i wanted to make a purchase...not sure where to go.

i'll keep researching has to be something out there thats not a pain in the ass to work via.

wordpress with buynow buttons i guess!
I have the paypal shopping cart on my website. the other thing you could have one of those bigcartel things its free but you are limited to only a handful of items on the free version

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back