Coop Distro (Crusty e-bay) (2 Viewers)

Making excuses a threat again.
Making Mastercard punk again.
Making bank accounts crust again.
Making Paypal richer again.
Making American punks a joke again.
Making freemarket principles anarchist again
Making supply and demand a threat to punk's pockets again.
Making Killing distros acceptable again.

From Profane Existence To Unified Resistance*

*please note that for the sake of convenience, resistance does not include the banking and credit industries. All punks in the third world should make their complaints in writing to the accounts department of Profane Existence Ltd. Please note that correspondence does not guarantee a reply. Profane Existence Ltd. is a wholly dependent subsidary of Paypal International.

weak, oly, weak, i did that joke two weeks ago.

besides which the clearly last-gasp-of-a-scene-pretending-to-be-diy communicar from PF has proven any such parody is now outdated.

Making excuses a threat again.
Making Mastercard punk again.
Making bank accounts crust again.
Making Paypal richer again.
Making American punks a joke again.
Making freemarket principles anarchist again
Making supply and demand a threat to punk's pockets again.
Making Killing distros acceptable again.

Making spineless sniping on message boards punk again.

At least this punk rocker doesn't support fat cat bankers and sell it to kids as revolutionary you sell out cunt.
Fuck off back to sucking Paypal's cock and hand in your shit leather jacket on your way out.

Making spineless sniping on message boards punk again.

really, that's nothing

you should hear Oly when he's properly on a pisstake*

EDIT: too late, this tread has already been picked up on as I wrote this. Whatever happened to doing something nice on a Sunday, heh?

*and I'm guessing, after this post you probably will

Yeah, he'd never say it to you in real life cause you'd fucking batter him, WOULDN'T YOU?
God he's sooooo spineless. If only he could be real man like me and you, battering people all round us!

Going around beating people (or threatening to) isn't my style. Either is talking shit and spreading lies.

And the hypocrisy of someone using a message board on the internet to call someone else a sellout isn't even worth discussing.

Boy oh boy... I guess you stick your neck out and sooner or later you get chopped. So much for punk unity.

Punk Unity can be the name of the Profane Existance branded Visa cards.
Bearers can earn a discount on the co-op distro and earn free stamps to use writing to anarchist prisoners.
I mean, we all use plastic these days, right?

Going around beating people (or threatening to) isn't my style. Either is talking shit and spreading lies.

And the hypocrisy of someone using a message board on the internet to call someone else a sellout isn't even worth discussing.

Boy oh boy... I guess you stick your neck out and sooner or later you get chopped. So much for punk unity.

You mean you don't batter people all round you like I do? What're ya gay or something?

It's all getting a little boring calling someone a crusty, sellout and gay!. There was issues with Coop Distro and were addressed by Dan, end of fucking story. 'sell out cunt', 'sucking Paypal's cock and hand in your shit leather jacket'.... what the fuck. If I was a moderator I'd have banned you Oly, purely for looking like a fucking hippie (fight fire with fire I say)

It's all getting a little boring calling someone a crusty, sellout and gay!. There was issues with Coop Distro and were addressed by Dan, end of fucking story. 'sell out cunt', 'sucking Paypal's cock and hand in your shit leather jacket'.... what the fuck. If I was a moderator I'd have banned you Oly, purely for looking like a fucking hippie (fight fire with fire I say)

if Oly didn't get banned years ago, he's not going to get banned now.

Its like that film where the guy survives a plane crash and thinks he can live forever - can't remember the name of it, maybe I just invented that film in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back