contraception (2 Viewers)

now you're on the trolley.

anyway, has any other thumpeder used the nuva-ring? looks alright.
edit: i'd be most interested in hearing about any side-effects experienced.
same side-effects as the pill and other hormonal treatments really...can cause weight gain, emotional instability, loss of libido etc :(
that said, i don't know that much about it...give it a google or try www.tfproject.org

same side-effects as the pill and other hormonal treatments really...can cause weight gain, emotional instability, loss of libido etc :(
that said, i don't know that much about it...give it a google or try www.tfproject.org
you never acknoolyedged my suggestion.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraceptive_patch[/ame]
highly recommended by a gurl and all

you never acknoolyedged my suggestion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraceptive_patch
highly recommended by a gurl and all
nice pun, i was too caught up in the hate to acknowledge it. what's the story with it so? seems to have the same problems as other hormonal treatments.
think the main point here is that since we don't really know how or why any of these things work, it's a case of trial and error for every woman. or the snip for the lads.
or tubes tied...don't know how that works either though...reversibility, hormone effects etc. it seems to be a very individual thing, what works for anyone. alternatively, we could all pop a baby out every year or so, and create a human overpopulation pandemic.

ah, the mood's gone off me now. these hormones. sure i don't know what i'm thinking half the time. pure mad i am.

I use Depo Provera, the injection that lasts three months. It's amazing because as well as not getting sprogs, you don't get periods, although I wasn't told that that was an effect of it so it could be just me. I heartily recommend it to all. I've been on it years with no discernable side effects.

that thread is off the hook! so many good quotes! here's my fave so far, i'm only on page 5.

don't worry it's none of the above. I'm the one who doesn't like condoms. I generally wouldn't put anything in the gee I wouldn't put in my mouth. I am very sex/STD responsible regardless of what this thread makes you assume. I'm also curious about natural methods and healing when it comes to illness and other things.

does anyone use the pill? if so how do you find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back