contraception (3 Viewers)

PS: congratulations on carefully observing the side effects of different female contraceptive treatments while making fuck all effort yourself.
i hear the vasectomy is pretty effective.

FUCK!

iucd2.gif

That looks like having a futuristic corkscrew inside you.

At least you'll always be able to open a bottle of Cab Sav at a sesh.
No wonder Nooly's alternating between helpful adviser and bilious bitch.
It looks mental.

That shit looks deadly!
AND FUN!
You could carry it around in a wallet if you find a lady out on the town who's up for a three week stand.
The insertion would be an excellent way to break the ice.
Not to mention the subsequent ejection.

I think the super hormone coating on your fanny coathanger is kicking in.
if you knew what you were talking about, you'd be aware that the type of coil i have is non-hormone-bearing. is there any chance that this thread could be restricted to people with an actual interest in the issues involved? i think it's kind of important. then again, i can't turn over and go back to sleep while my partner goes out to get the morning after pill.

Nooly. I'm interested. I'm participating. I also happen to be having a laugh in between.
Get up off your high horse and stop telling everyone that they can or can't 'hang out on your thread'.
What are you like, comparing me to a lover you have a grudge against for falling asleep?
It doesn't make sense.
You, more than anyone else, is fucking this thread up!
RELAX!

That shit looks deadly!
AND FUN!
You could carry it around in a wallet if you find a lady out on the town who's up for a three week stand.
The insertion would be an excellent way to break the ice.
Not to mention the subsequent ejection.

i wouldnt be surprised if that special skill is now being showcase in the backstreets of patpong :p

Nooly. I'm interested. I'm participating. I also happen to be having a laugh in between.
Get up off your high horse and stop telling everyone that they can or can't 'hang out on your thread'.
What are you like, comparing me to a lover you have a grudge against for falling asleep?
It doesn't make sense.
You, more than anyone else, is fucking this thread up!
RELAX!
how am i fucking it up? the original purpose of the thread is to discuss contraceptive options - there are more than enough threads running for display of retardation as it is.
this isn't a thread for displays of how clever the wacky characters of thumped are. surely that can be done somewhere else. with the help of lolcats.

You wade in to discussions and introduce the wacky character of NOOLY all the time.
You can't try and change the rules just because you started the thread.

Anyway, the pull out method has ALWAYS worked for me, and the proof is in the no-babies.

how am i fucking it up? the original purpose of the thread is to discuss contraceptive options - there are more than enough threads running for display of retardation as it is.
this isn't a thread for displays of how clever the wacky characters of thumped are. surely that can be done somewhere else. with the help of lolcats.

orlyfm8.jpg

Apparently that outfit is a quite a good method of contraception.

now you're on the trolley.

anyway, has any other thumpeder used the nuva-ring? looks alright.
edit: i'd be most interested in hearing about any side-effects experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back