contraception (4 Viewers)

I know lots of women, myself included, who haven't had kids and who had one fitted. My GP was telling me that it's an extremely popular contraceptive method in Scandinavian countries for women who haven't had kids. It's meant to be more painful if you haven't given birth but tbh I found it alright. Bit of abdominal pain afterwards but nothing Jack Daniels couldn't fix;) Some GPs don't like to fit them because it's still relatively rare and they don't have much practice at it - mine sent me to the Well Woman instead.

Does anyone really want to take contraception advise from someone called Juno?

I wish there was a copper coil for lads. I'd jam a coathanger down my urethra if I knew everything would work when I pulled it out with a pliers somewhere down the line. I truly believe the only reason there's no oral contraceptive for men is that the suits at the helm of the medical corporations think their target demographic would find intentional infertility emasculating. Fuck them. I'd take a hammer to my vas deferns if I also had a reverse hammer. Damn you evolution, and damn my healthy, tasty balls too!

I wish there was a copper coil for lads. I'd jam a coathanger down my urethra if I knew everything would work when I pulled it out with a pliers somewhere down the line. I truly believe the only reason there's no oral contraceptive for men is that the suits at the helm of the medical corporations think their target demographic would find intentional infertility emasculating. Fuck them. I'd take a hammer to my vas deferns if I also had a reverse hammer. Damn you evolution, and damn my healthy, tasty balls too!

i think whatever proceedure it is that they give men it is reversible. does it stop you jizzing i wonder? an old lad who'd had some medical proceedure done to his prostate told me recently that it left him jizzless

It's not reversible to the point that you will 100% definitely get your balls back to working order. It's not like when a lady goes on the pill or gets dongles implanted and comes off it or gets it removed - they're back in baby making action within weeks! I asked about it a few years ago and was pretty much laughed at. They won't perform the operation if you're relatively young and positively childless because of the risks. I'd love to take some responsibility but the odds are against me. Risking my jewels versus my partner popping meds... there's just no contest!

I would think the reason why there is no male pill is because the market would be very low. "Don't worry babe, I took my pill today...." I don't know about any other girl but no way would I trust a man to take a pill everyday when half can't even remember a silly birthday. ;)

I would think the reason why there is no male pill is because the market would be very low. "Don't worry babe, I took my pill today...." I don't know about any other girl but no way would I trust a man to take a pill everyday when half can't even remember a silly birthday. ;)

How about some way of making men unfertile unless they take a pill?

Fuck! I've just solved all the problems in the world.

I don't rock johnnies in my wallet. These days it's all about morning after pills tucked behind your Laser card. They've ground into a fine dust now as I've been shit outta luck recently, but when that changes some lucky girl is getting her morning tea spiked.

Heard this during the week....

"they were bare backing for two years, so they just presumed they were both infertile"

She gave birth a few months before the leaving cert.

i've given up the coil, i just make my fella smoke two packs of fags before bed. according to the government warning that should do the job.

I may have said this before but people should really have fertility tests before thinking about contraception. Why bother if you don't have to? Apart from the aid that is.

Another one I heard this week...

Friend1:"you'd want to be quare thick not to use a condom!"

Friend2: "Sher that dave lad has never used a condom and he doesnt have any illegitimates running around"

Friend3:"No, but he has clamadyia"

I may have said this before but people should really have fertility tests before thinking about contraception. Why bother if you don't have to? Apart from the aid that is.
mad as it is, part of the enjoyment is the possibility of fertility. fuck knows why.

edit: biology, i would guess.

Every time I don my favourite skin tight, lycra Y-fronts there is an associated risk of fertility. It's not too significant compared to cutting my ball tubes, burning the ends and tying them into knots that would make a salty old sea dog proud.

i've always thought you'd make a great spin-man for big business. but in fairness, i can see how lycra shorts are similar to a toxic metal device inserted into the womb.

Sorry, nooly. You're totally right. For the sake of not letting this thread run around in circles I'll take this opportunity to anounce that getting a coil implanted runs a comparable risk to future fertility as a vasectomy, despite the statistics.
Moving on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back