Computer Starting in Safe Mode (1 Viewer)

BonsaiSuperstar

i came home for the first time in ages to the family home and someone in the house had done something to the computer so that it always starts in safe mode!
how do i fix this?

i cant access the desktop anymore with my files on it.

is this also the reason why i cant hear sound anymore from the speakers?

do i have to change a property in some config file?

cheers - i was also getting this message

"Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off"

the problem is i only had one profile on this computer in the first place, the admin one and i think that is corrupt so even creating a new profile and copying documents across wont work.i have no idea where the music is gone, or the documents or why the speakers wont play!

cheers - i was also getting this message

"Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off"

the problem is i only had one profile on this computer in the first place, the admin one and i think that is corrupt so even creating a new profile and copying documents across wont work.i have no idea where the music is gone, or the documents or why the speakers wont play!
depending on what Os your using I would still suggest removing sound video and game controllers and you should be ok, safe mode only loads minimal drivers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back