Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (1 Viewer)

i read not half an hour ago that procrastination is linked with low anxiety, so you need anxiety boosting nools.

are you sure your procrastinating right??

how do you feel about not doing anything??

turned it off a couple of weeks back cos it's a bit of a resource hog and nobody except PM spammers used it. I've had two people ask about it being gone since.

Do you really need it?

nah I guess not, I'll let you know if I think of a decent reason for it to be reinstated

i *think* i've fixed the dual login between the vBulletin & Joomla parts of the site BUT the user sync only works for ONE instance of any given email address, so if you've registered multiple accounts with the same address it might not work.

to test, visit http://thumped.com after logging in here on the message board and see if it says you're logged in. Better yet, go to http://thumped.com/video.html and see if you can rate a video or two.

let me know if it's not working for you and i'll see what i can do...

Heads up Pete,I cant log in from the front page and when I log in from the forum link and bounce back there it says welcome Gazzywazzy..what the fucks up with that shit yo?something to do with the hadron collider??

Pete,I was'nt anticipating such a swift response..GET BACK OUT TO THE FUCKING GARDEN FOR FUCKS SAKE....forget about this shite till l8rs man!At least till the kidz are in bed and the sun goes down...

I don't know what input.insight.gravity.com is, but trying to browse the forum without logging in leaves me waiting on it for about 15-20 seconds per page. Every page. Is it some sort of sneaky trick to force me to log in?

it's an activity / statistics logging thing for the message board. shouldn't matter if you're logged in or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back