Comprehensive List Of Shit That's Fucked Up After The Upgrade (3 Viewers)

2 things:

1/ See the drop-down thumped style chooser. Any way of making it look like it's a style chooser? The default option of 'thumped' isn't very informative.

2/ Default link to first unread post is still broken in mobile theme. e.g. Go to the general forum, see any thread titles bolded? No. Go to the New Posts link and see any thread titles bolded? Yes, they work in the the New Posts bit but everywhere else is broken.

Since I'm here I'll add a third remark, any chance of making the white space outside of the T in the favicon transparent? or maybe defining the T a bit clearer? Can be mistaken for a piece of toast.

threads with large amount of pages keep getting messed up so its annoying trying to click on the last page.
see horn thread and movie thread here:

Attachments

• Picture 1..png
    Picture 1..png
    56.4 KB · Views: 23
fairly certain that google doesn't allow 'adult' advertisers. I have all this sort of stuff filtered out too

Filtered Categories: Cosmetic Procedures & Body Modification, Dating, Drugs & Supplements, Get Rich Quick, Ringtones & Downloadables, Sexually Suggestive, Video Games (Casual & Online), Weight Loss

any chance you're on a PC that's got some dodgy ad-replacing guff installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back