Come in 62.17.23.5, your time is up. (1 Viewer)

hahah!
BINGO!

ok the first 50 seconds of that hella 12'' are amazing. then it turns into joke computer game music. have you heard The Advantage?
guitarists computer game music band......

i like *everything* about hella.

RAD-ALARM said:
hahah!
BINGO!

ok the first 50 seconds of that hella 12'' are amazing. then it turns into joke computer game music. have you heard The Advantage?
guitarists computer game music band......

What's the story about this new hella record on Narnack recordings? I can't seem to find it on the net.

when you find it, you gimme... ask andy, i'm the shittest *fan* in the world.

enchance said:
What's the story about this new hella record on novak recordings? I can't seem to find it on the net.

enchance said:
Narnack recordings?

www.narnackrecords.com

i mailed them a few months ago about a SY/Erase Errata 7" - just to see when it was released like. And they sent we a label sampler cd, a few stickers AND best of all... a pen with Narnack Records on it. Bless 'em.

Sampler is cool: Guitar Wolf, Condor, Coachwhips and Friends of Dean Martinez.
.|..|

huhh????? Huhhhh?????? look...i don't think they're bad...ok? i think okk..? huhh?? i think ok..thuh?? the first album is good...like reall ok? gookd ok? huhh?? the second 7'',ok? huh? was Boring...??? ok??? the 12'' was..Uh? ...ok?? huh...

anyway, who cares about hella and lightning bolt and shit...this shit isn't some fanclub, get over it, y'know??

andrew

ps - here do you want to start a band with me and egan, 2 synths+drums? it'll be awesome, we'll be called TREMORS or something

all i'm saying is that they're prolly gonna play here next year, i don't care if you like them or not.

richie egan? i don't have the time, on a tight schedule, have to have griaffe running and daemien frost recorded, mixed and pressed before november. both cds are going to be recorded in a chapel! for the acoustics like, nothing to do with weird goat sex or anything... i'll play live wit yiz if you want...
you're going to shit in your pants when you hear the giraffe running cd. seriously, you will. and the frost one. do i make music for people like andy? oh jesus... oh sweet jesus...

RAD-ALARM said:
huhh????? Huhhhh?????? look...i don't think they're bad...ok? i think okk..? huhh?? i think ok..thuh?? the first album is good...like reall ok? gookd ok? huhh?? the second 7'',ok? huh? was Boring...??? ok??? the 12'' was..Uh? ...ok?? huh...

anyway, who cares about hella and lightning bolt and shit...this shit isn't some fanclub, get over it, y'know??

andrew

ps - here do you want to start a band with me and egan, 2 synths+drums? it'll be awesome, we'll be called TREMORS or something

man this roky erickson song is the best "i love the living you" - so good.
well good luck with the releasing of stuff!

andrew

RAD-ALARM said:
hugs could heal the world, ed.

i know, no one believes me though. Also, not the correct thread but:
Choice Cuts 2 year Anniversary in The Redbox friday October 3rd featuring our best line up yet

The World Famous Beat Junkies (J.Rocc) hailed as the best club DJ in the world!!!!!!!!!! no joke
plus DJ Shortkut (Invisibl Skratch Picklz) on 4 turntables tickets 17.50approx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back