Cock of the Walk, Fri 21st of March The Village (1 Viewer)

interesting things that happened at this gig:

rumpus licked my nipple. :rolleyes:
ian poked my balls. :eek:
the hgf, steerage and large mound rocked. :D
i drank too much too quick and got tired. :eek:
woke up the next morning in a ball on ro's couch with kebab juice all aover my top. :confused:
i looked homeless on the way home. :(

.|..|

Originally posted by lorcanzo
interesting things that happened at this gig:

rumpus licked my nipple. :rolleyes:
.|..|

He licked Mary's coat too, then tried to hump it, the coat like:confused:. I was perturbed cos I sometimes wear this coat too. Not anymore.

Originally posted by stunning
Oh my God! Did Michael Moore win the Oscar???? Were the Oscar's last night???? Did I completely miss a Gay National Holiday??? I'm so fucked. My mom is gonna kill me!

Off to the Bijou,

!baggyyyy

Aw jesus it was cool. He was booed and cheered simultaneously while calling Bush's election a fiction from the podium. That guy rocks. Catherine Zeta Jones though...get a grip like.

Originally posted by Knacker
In fairness... Holy Ghost Fathers were superb. The sound in the Village is wonderful and I think they sounded what they wanted to sound like.... excellent stuff lads.

In fairness, they WERE superb. I said so too.
In fairness, critical feedback is a gift, unsolicited though it was...yet so is the unsolicited mountain of praise.
In fairness, and this is NOT about the HGFs, but bands in general don't spend a 10th of the time on their vocal parts as they do on their guitar licks...both are important but guess which one the audience in connecting with and relating to first on a much grander scale?

I wish there was an icon of snapping fingers 3 times in a Z formation. ;)

xo,

!baggyyyy

(I think this purse should just be my new signature.)

Originally posted by Anthony
Our noise does get greatly exaggerated. Nobody hears the melodys :(

We heard them! They were great, loud, rockin' melodies. Y'all rocked ass.

There were some lovely Dinosaur Jr.-esque moments for me in your set that were really exhilerating to hear.

!baggyyyy

Really enjoyed the HGF gig and the album is great. I have that song 'The Suitcase' stuck in my head since Friday.
Steerage were really good. It was great to see a three-piece band playing like that.
Large Mound were more melodic than I have ever heard them. More Weezer-like.

Cheers to all for coming. A great night was had. will be posting up a few deadly pics of the 'rage, the mound and ourselves later.

Soooo tired.

I managed to kick myself in the little finger whilst kicking those knickers back to Uncle Meat... ow.

Loads of minor celebrities downstairs aswell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back