C'mon in and Admire youre Goddess of Thumped (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
enter slurms dressed in a pair of tight yellow shorts, a stained t-shirt with a "progressive democrats 4 life" slogan across the chest, and a pair of worn out black plimsolls.
"oh, hello 10years my old chum!... what is it you commoners say... OH YES! what is the suss!!! ahahah!"

meanwhile... proinsias de rossa lies bleeding in the gutter, ".....p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p--p-p-p!"
ambulance man-"if you don't tell me what's wrong i can't help you"
prionsias-"pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi-pi!"
ambulance man- "fuck this shit, i'm outta here. i wonder if they still sell those hi-sour sweets in that newsagets?"
the ambulance speeds off in the direction of bus stop newsagents.
prionsias curls into a ball. he is shaking violently. with his last piece of energy he reaches up to the heavens and screams -"PIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!"

Enter Choccy Yodel in full clown get up:

"Bla blah blah"

"yada"

Piss off.

ak yak! ak yak!

- insert gallagher quote -

Yah right, my cock indeed!

Piss off.

Hooray!
Eircom gave me back my phone line!

enter the jimmy cake all dressed in full orange men get-up. one of them is carrying a ghettoblaster which is playing the greatest hits of kenny g very loudly.
the camera pans down. they have all simultaneously wet themselves. their urine mingles in an ever-expanding puddle around their feet.

enter fuck all in a mindsore, with tweaky eyes and ears almost on the side of his head. quadraplegically robo-wronged, almost impossible to sit down, pocket sfull of birdsong and razor bones. what's the skkkeript? not much. but there's a cockstain on the eiderdown, at least it's shaped exactly like the smell of a cock, and pointing in the direction of a cock. the ma's corpse is all for groping, by appearances, but the icecles hurt ours little fingers, when digging under the skin for ants. aloo, aloo, there's a girl at the bar naked except for some skin strategically palced to cover her bonios. sometimes in the shimmering half light of partial cock cover she could be heard to mutton softly, a gander here, a gander there till all about us becomes one with the kronos. still, wonders arsebled, where's the pork in that?

and that's the end of that chapter.

Pic ignorance?

You ignorant cunt, you know nothing about photographs WHAT SO EVER

you see i fixed that the very second i noticed.

and i know lots and lots about photos. lots. and lots. about photos. and stuff.

Originally posted by herv
and wheres your photo?

or should i say you're photo?

GUYS!! Do you wanna see my pic!? :))
I have'nt put it up cuz I reckon youl be so amazed at my beauty!!! :))

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But im blond.

jesus, this is completly out of hand. out of hand, i teels ye. it's time people put their faces back under the bags.

or should i say there faces. over .
there.
face.
s.

Originally posted by herv
i saw a picture of you once.

in a bros t-shirt.

wow.

you were stunning.

Indeed, it was my finest hour. I have never achieved such a nirvana-like state of make-up application and sartorial style. It was the pinnacle of my maquillage career.

ah.....the thumped disco.

seriously though, the last one wasn't that hard to organise, loads of people turned up, what seems to be the problem with this one?

you guys are hopeless.
if you want me, crith and stuart little to organise another one just say the word.....

.....OH! SUS - SUS - SUDIO!

actually, maybe i cant be bothered.
we'll see.

at least herv has the balls to post an actual picture of himself up. fair play, you sqirrel headed nonce bucket.

Originally posted by snakybus

so mean
:D ;)

Oh well, if a person must post things about being the goddess o' thumped, the least a person can expect is a little slagging, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back