C'mere Like.It's the CORK THREAD (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know why that bridge near Victoria cross, that goes towards Sunday's well still isn't open? I walk past there and that bridge would seriously cut 2-3 minutes off my commute when I do so.

mmm don't know and welcome to the Cork thread.

Hey, isn't there some sort of social space near Washington street? Some hippie was telling me about it.
If by social space you mean The Peace Park then yeah. Tis actually fairly clean and safe. I was there on Patricks day eating a raw West Cork burger.

tis true. loads of people out in their skimpies lately. It is getting close to the time when people spend their lunch hour eating iceburgers in the park.

If by social space you mean The Peace Park then yeah. Tis actually fairly clean and safe. I was there on Patricks day eating a raw West Cork burger.

hahaha naw...thats not the one.:)

She said there were computers and stuff in there...just curious as to whether there could be a gig space inside there....or maybe she all just dreamt it up in an LSD infused daydream. She wasa bit mad out of it...said she used to work in one of the headshops.

She said there were computers and stuff in there...just curious as to whether there could be a gig space inside there....or maybe she all just dreamt it up in an LSD infused daydream. She wasa bit mad out of it...said she used to work in one of the headshops.

Might she be thinkin of the Triskel?????

The Cork Autonomous Zone? I've no idea if that still exists though.

When I say hippie...I really mean hippie, this ain't boards..|..|
lol
There is a gay and lesbian place near there. I think they have a cafe and a general sitting around place .
They may also have a small "cinema" room.
Fuck it , now I really want to know where she was on about .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back