C'mere Like.It's the CORK THREAD (1 Viewer)

Am I in Cork now?

Are there lots of English people selling tat, or is that Kerry?

I'm heading to Cork in a few weekends. How much is the train?
Is it as much fun as Galway or funner?

the train is around 54 E return.

having lived in both i would say galway has more potential to be fun than cork if you have the right crowd as you have less distance to walk between pubs.
however i still prefer cork.

Cork Tip #39087

If someone tells you that something is just around the corner that means it's three miles away up the steepest hills in Ireland

St Patrick's or something like that? I did a job on that hill, having to carry stuff uphill inside the van was really strange.

the train is around 54 E return.

having lived in both i would say galway has more potential to be fun than cork if you have the right crowd as you have less distance to walk between pubs.
however i still prefer cork.
yeah, galway's great for going out, I should have made more of it when I lived there. My heart is with Cork, but Galway comes a close second! There's a fun vibe about Galway that I've never found anywhere else.

I take the fuckin citylink to Galway and the fucker doesn't stop anywhere for a jacks break. Is that legal?

I know, that drives me (and my bladder) mental!!! One time I got the citylink back to Cork and the guy stopped at the red lights by the Colosseum, and told me to get out! (Instead of driving around the corner like he should have to the Metropole) I was the only one on the bus. Then he nearly drove away with my bags and I had bang on the door as he was driving away. I was in a furious mood anyway and I nearly lost it with him. I was moving from Sligo to Kildare at the time so had about seven huge bags with me. Fucker.

Anyone see the guy outside the info centre in Galway protesting against citylink?

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Well lads it has been a while . Since this thtread was up and running we have got ourselves a TK Maxx.
We have a also gotten a new Spar on Princes Street. Their white puddins are savage and I mind their Examiners in the morning before they open.
Michael Flately was having a spring roll with his wife in the chinese a few weeks back.Lovely sohe was. He spoke to my lil sis who is a big fan.
Someone has been writing strange messeges on the walls of various buildings around the city...dunno who.
Red FM were in the window of Debenhams there on Patricks Day.
Tis all happenin down here .

Does anyone know why that bridge near Victoria cross, that goes towards Sunday's well still isn't open? I walk past there and that bridge would seriously cut 2-3 minutes off my commute when I do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back