C'mere Like.It's the CORK THREAD (2 Viewers)

Why do people from Cork love talking about Cork so much? Anyone I ever meet from there starts going on about Cork within the first two minutes of conversation. Mad.

god love her
what whathappen meant was I was djing at a birthday party and had to play the Killers TWICE. Then one of the men there asked me did I like the killers and I said no, and he said 'What, you don't like the Killers? Do you even LIKE rock and indie music?!' And the girl he was with thought I didn't own any of the cds.
And another person said I looked too young to be a DJ. Too female more like. GAH.

Gorby's re-opened!!! As long as DJ Pat is back playing the same classic tunes like Blackstreet-No Diggity followed by Tupac-California and then ends the night with the Grease mega-mix.
Token mosh song of Smells Like Teen Spirit.
2 euro for a vodka and splash, Corks back on the map.

what whathappen meant was I was djing at a birthday party and had to play the Killers TWICE. Then one of the men there asked me did I like the killers and I said no, and he said 'What, you don't like the Killers? Do you even LIKE rock and indie music?!' And the girl he was with thought I didn't own any of the cds.
And another person said I looked too young to be a DJ. Too female more like. GAH.

Jaysis. Did they pat you on the head as well?

Anyroads, can I talk about Lennox's for a minute? OHHHHHHH LENNOX'S....OOOHHHH YUM.

*shudder*
We is YE.This higher plane of evolution seems to lead to either looking as jaded as possible or getting one of those friar tuck haircuts depending what side of the river youse were born on.

The attempt at rhyming slang is piss poor too. Jo Maxi for you, sunshine.

waxie dargle also works for taxi

Aye, i'd say you'll be on your tober here deafmute *shudder*
you mean tobler i presume?and wolfe tone can also be used here.
every morning i wake up and thank the lord i wasnt born in cork :D

and i think ootini meant to say "dublin doesnt need the rest of ireland".

Anyone who comes to Cork on a weekend should have breakfast in Hardwood.
Best brekkie in the country by far

Cork must be special. Might go there on holidays some year. Which airlines are doing cheap flights? Now I don't wanna be told I am flying into Cork city centre and end up somewhere 90 miles away with Ryanair. Can ye get by alright with english in Cork as well, or should you bring a phrase-book. Also, what injections do ye need?

HEADLINE: "person talks shite to dj"

:eek: this is a new low

dublin and cork people are always rabbiting on with their auld shite

The Killers....TWICE....jaysis, the socially inferior, tasteless monsters that some Thumped people accidentally meet. Hope you had a good wash afterwards. They say well trained sniffer-dogs can pick up traces of Killers vinyl on your fingers as long as three to four months after they come in contact.

Could have been worse, i played Tribe Called Quest once in tralee and was told "turn off that nigger music and put on something proper".

Are you from Cork?
I am , aroo?
D'y'ate potatoes?
Of course I do.
What way d'y'ate them?
Shkin an all!
Does that not choke ye?
Yearra not at all!

The Killers....TWICE....jaysis, the socially inferior, tasteless monsters that some Thumped people accidentally meet. Hope you had a good wash afterwards. They say well trained sniffer-dogs can pick up traces of Killers vinyl on your fingers as long as three to four months after they come in contact.
I'm having counselling for it, I'll think I'll get over it eventually...!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back