Club Racán - September 18th - Paranoid Visions and Ructions! (1 Viewer)

I Meant 12.30!
Also they don't get smarmy if your slow at drinking up, think most of us were only out at 1am the last one.

Great crowd turn out and great atmosphere 'cept for one local 40+ who because he wore an o2 security t-shirt from nineteen o splash assumed he was a bouncer tonight, quickly put into place by 2 people, 1st this legend who people might not know by name
http://pix.ie/punkrock/631676/in/album/325045
and then someone who they will know by name...aka Roy!

Much thanks to everyone that made it down and to the bands and DJs for playing. Thankfully this one went a little more to plan than the last one :)

Next one's in the tap on October 3rd with The Excuses and Divisions Ruin. Think we'll be sticking to Fridays for here on in :)

That "security" lad was a bit strange eh?

Who gets drunk and decides...

"right seeing as I'm wearing a T shirt that says "Event Staff" on it, I'll just hop in there and be a bouncer for the night" :rolleyes:

Good job he wasn't wearing a Superman T shirt, god knows what might have happened...

Here he is on the right...He prob done security once and has wore the t-shirt ever since and can't get over the fact that he's no longer working as a security man.

Yeah what was the craic with the fat cunt? Great gig though, Ructions were great, new songs sound quality!

Anyone any idea if security boy was actually working there or not, did anyone ask the barmen? Was he mates with the Visions or just nothing to do with anything? He looked familiar, but I dunno where from...

Anyone any idea if security boy was actually working there or not, did anyone ask the barmen? Was he mates with the Visions or just nothing to do with anything? He looked familiar, but I dunno where from...
He was just a local that took it on himself to "stop people from falling on the band"... I tried explaining to him and his mate that if we'd wanted bouncers we'd have hired our own. He was having none of it. He quit after PA had a few words with him.

The bar staff had nothing to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back