Clothes and haircuts (3 Viewers)

Haircut earlier. The new guy kept the chat to a minimum and did a decent job. Blowdry, styled with pomade etc. Then at the last minute said "that's probably too neat for you" and preceded to muss it all up again.
Now I'm wondering if I dress like a bum.

I need Tan
Tan-France-474x420.jpg

This month's challenge is to throw something away every day. Mostly been getting rid of dumb clothes that never get worn or are rags.
In the process I found black jeans and thought I'd give them another go. Not working out well. What is the secret? My runners are black and 99% of my t shirts are black, when I wear black trousers I suddenly feel like I'm IN ALL BLACK and I don't like how it looks or makes me feel. Plus I love a black denim jacket, but that just adds to the blackness. I feel like a metallica promo from and justice for all era.

This month's challenge is to throw something away every day. Mostly been getting rid of dumb clothes that never get worn or are rags.
In the process I found black jeans and thought I'd give them another go. Not working out well. What is the secret? My runners are black and 99% of my t shirts are black, when I wear black trousers I suddenly feel like I'm IN ALL BLACK and I don't like how it looks or makes me feel. Plus I love a black denim jacket, but that just adds to the blackness. I feel like a metallica promo from and justice for all era.

Accessorise. Little splash of red, buy some "interesting socks", some sort of wristwatch.

you should lean into it and buy some megadeath patches

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back