Clothes and haircuts (9 Viewers)

I was trapped in a student night last night. Not just any student night, but the local World Famous Art School student night.

I can totally get going to a charity shop and buying dead people's clothes. Saving money and looking unique. And of course these youngsters look good in anything.
But these lads aren't dressed like their grandfathers, they're dressing like *my* grandfathers. You can't get those clothes in charity shops anymore, not really. They're not going to charity shops, they're going to retro shops and spending proper money. I find this a bit unimaginative.

Especially unimaginative considering the daft/imaginative outfits the women were wearing.

I was regaled in my damp and somewhat sweaty work clothes.

Generally a lovely bunch of young people though. They need to respect the pool table more.

I prefer that term than Reets,... "are you getting ready to make your own pickles or something" when she sees what I'm wearing.
Pretty sure you mentioned making your own sweet pickles at one point too.

Hate everything I own. Slowly binning t-shirts as I go.

Threw out a Courtney Barnett one two days ago. Haven't heard anything about her in ages so had a google. She has only released 3 solo albums (and one with Kurt Vile) Kind of surprising.

Apparently, I was seen walking down the street the other day and someone who knows me well but hasn't seen me in a while saw me and said: "God! He looks like someone who lives on a boat!"

Not sure how to feel about that.

Edit: for the sake of clarity, I do live on a boat.

Last edited:
Apparently, I was seen walking down the street the other day and someone who knows me well but hasn't seen me in a while saw me and said: "God! He looks like someone who lives on a boat!"

Not sure how to feel about that.

Edit: for the sake of clarity, I do live on a boat.
Were you smoking a pipe or wearing blue and white stripes with a peacoat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back