clockcleaner coming over, check em out (1 Viewer)

by the way.....!
ye dont HAVE to post all the time like. if you dont have anything positive to say in one thread, its possible to just skip over it and write on something else, so as that the person promoting the gig gets the optimum chance to make enough money to pay a band all the way from america.
but just my thoughts, i guess i did post it on a public forum.
but anyway, the story that every one decided they were 'total wankers' from is one extremely exagerated tale about one of them having a personal row with another band they played with, a bit of gossip core. they seem grand to me. and they play great tunes. so if you like them, they are playing soon. if you dont, nevermind.

clockcleaner...go if you want, dont if you dont:rolleyes:

by the way.....!
ye dont HAVE to post all the time like. if you dont have anything positive to say in one thread, its possible to just skip over it and write on something else, so as that the person promoting the gig gets the optimum chance to make enough money to pay a band all the way from america.
but anyway, the story that every one decided they were 'total wankers' from is one extremely exagerated tale about one of them having a personal row with another band they played with, a bit of gossip core. they seem grand to me. and they play great tunes. so if you like them, they are playing soon. if you dont, nevermind.

FUCK YOU. You can't tell me what to think. I'm sick of you always putting on gigs and telling everyone they have to go. Just cos you're the girl with the tight pants. 'SSSSAKE!!

Do they play d-beat? I'll go if they do.

by the way.....!

so basically everyone was supposed to say there were amazing or dont post at all...or post all the time like

and i also didnt see where everyone has branded them wankers, but maybe that happened elsewhere or something.

Obviously this gig is gonna be a success due to all the ppl who are well on for them, so 2 ppl saying "their not feeling them" should not even matter

NOW NOW...! You were told once already, woman...don't lets get nasty!

ShhWeb.jpg

Obviously this gig is gonna be a success due to all the ppl who are well on for them, so 2 ppl saying "their not feeling them" should not even matter
But that doesn't include the people who Karen described as
if you dont have anything positive to say in one thread, its possible to just skip over it and write on something else
I am one of they. :(

3 and counting!

Any word on a rescedual date?

From their myspazz:
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Clockclean Er Must Cancel UK Tour
Current mood:
complacent.gif
adored
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Due to the fact neither the band, the promoter nor out label can fund our flights to the United Kingdom we are forced to cancel the dates booked from July2nd-14th 2008. We apologize to the avid fans that have been waiting to see us in person. It will be rescheduled in the near future. Keep your powdered wigs on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back