Clampers: Ultimate Cunt Champions (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
Got clamped outside my gaff this morning at 7:50am. Came out at eight and rang yer man. I've a permit to park there (its off street parking in front of my apartment where i've been for a month). "Which car is it?" "The punto with the parking permit on the dashboard". "Well that permit's out of date. I'll be there in twenty minutes and i'll need the €100 in cash". "But i fuckin live here and that's the permit i was given!" . "Permit's out of date and i'll need the cash to be waiting. Do you want me to call or not?"

I hope his wife spawns crack babies by the dozen until they suffocate him in his sleep for being a leech clamper cunt.

Look man, your permit was out of date. He was just doing his job. If he lets you away with it, tomorrow there will be Immigrants parking there.. your choice.

I got clamped two weeks ago in Malahide DART station, I wasn't causing an obstruction and it was a bank holiday weekend.....fucking cunts, it cost me 90 clams to get it off.

I wanted to piss all over the clamp so he'd have my urine all over his hands when he was taking it off but he turned up suprisingly quick and I didn't get a chance. He was saying that it wasn't his fault it was clamped, it was the station master who rang him, at least take responcibility for you actions you cunt (unlike me who's blaming everyone but myself for the car being clamped in the first place :rolleyes:).......

He also said I should appeal it and that I'd have a good chance, there's no way I'll get any money back, it's just a line clampers use to stop people getting pissed off with them apparently.

wah wah wah. i broke the rules and got punished. wah wah. it's someone elses fault. wah wah. you're a dingus for not noticing the date on the parking permit. stop passing the buck and take your medicine like a man.

what is this country coming to?

Also, doesn't it cost you a hell of a lot more if you remove the clamp?
I'm sure they've made a note of your reg before they clamped you.

Also, doesn't it cost you a hell of a lot more if you remove the clamp?
I'm sure they've made a note of your reg before they clamped you.

clamps.gif

I got clamped two weeks ago in Malahide DART station, I wasn't causing an obstruction and it was a bank holiday weekend.....fucking cunts, it cost me 90 clams to get it off.

I wanted to piss all over the clamp so he'd have my urine all over his hands when he was taking it off but he turned up suprisingly quick and I didn't get a chance. He was saying that it wasn't his fault it was clamped, it was the station master who rang him, at least take responcibility for you actions you cunt (unlike me who's blaming everyone but myself for the car being clamped in the first place :rolleyes:).......

He also said I should appeal it and that I'd have a good chance, there's no way I'll get any money back, it's just a line clampers use to stop people getting pissed off with them apparently.

I like the idea of pissing all over the clamp before they come to remove it.

In our flats which are in town parking there is a premium!
So many cars get clamped here...and yes the angle grinder is the most effective at removing clamps.
I've being clamped twice...
1st time years ago outside the amusement arcade on Burgh Quay, I had gone in with my Chinese delivery to ya man and yapped to him for about 3 mimutes and when I went out my car was beong hooked on all 4 sides by the tow away big lorry!
So I got into the car and wouldn't move and blared my Punk music LOUD!!
Eventually they got a cop and he said to me politely they're gonna take the car one way or the oteher so after another few mins I got out.....

Other time was in Eccles street in the taxi rank which late at nite doesn't look like a taxi rank, the whole street was empty and I chose to park there, was about 11 cos my mum was in intensive care.........

The main thing I learned from this thread which I would do if I was ever clamped again would be to piss on the clamp which is a bit of revenge back :)

1st time years ago outside the amusement arcade on Burgh Quay, I had gone in with my Chinese delivery to ya man and yapped to him for about 3 mimutes and when I went out my car was beong hooked on all 4 sides by the tow away big lorry!
Eventually they got a cop and he said to me politely they're gonna take the car one way or the oteher so after another few mins I got out.....

::clef::Breaking rocks in the hot sun....::clef::

APWBTLBPIDTGC

all people who break the law by parking illegally deserve to get clamped.

In our flats which are in town parking there is a premium!
So many cars get clamped here...and yes the angle grinder is the most effective at removing clamps.

Other time was in Eccles street in the taxi rank which late at nite doesn't look like a taxi rank, the whole street was empty and I chose to park there, was about 11 cos my mum was in intensive care.........

The main thing I learned from this thread which I would do if I was ever clamped again would be to piss on the clamp which is a bit of revenge back :)

::clef::You grow up and you calm down, you're working for the clampdown...::clef::

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back