Clampers: Ultimate Cunt Champions (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
Got clamped outside my gaff this morning at 7:50am. Came out at eight and rang yer man. I've a permit to park there (its off street parking in front of my apartment where i've been for a month). "Which car is it?" "The punto with the parking permit on the dashboard". "Well that permit's out of date. I'll be there in twenty minutes and i'll need the €100 in cash". "But i fuckin live here and that's the permit i was given!" . "Permit's out of date and i'll need the cash to be waiting. Do you want me to call or not?"

I hope his wife spawns crack babies by the dozen until they suffocate him in his sleep for being a leech clamper cunt.

ugh. sorry to hear that brian. i fucking HATE the clampers.
was stung twice on blackberry lane in portobello - such a fuckign nightmare. and so much fucking money. it used to be e70 - you saying it's gone up to 100?
pricks!
i bet most of them go home and cry themselves to sleep every night.

It's a private company so they can charge what they want i suppose. It's an awful cunt who can ruin your day like that and still smile smugly in your face. There's a bad karma forest waiting for the cunt.

fucking cunts. worst ever cunts.

i saw a dude get a clamp off his car a few weeks ago with the help of bystanders and a jack. it was joyous. a great big cheer from the crowd who'd gathered to watch.

i remember amy (who happens to be moose's cousin) got clamped outside a gaff once and she fucking took the wheel off the car herself and replaced it with a spare - what a legend.

what was even funnier was some kind of traffic police dude (prick) who stood there taking photos of her in action and of her license plate and she just continued on with her DIY shindig - think she ended up in court did she moose?

anyway - such a funny story. there is a way out of this kind of mess brian!

I saw a clamper wrestle with a clamp for 20 mins, then take some sort of industrial drill to it, ruining the side of the car. I went down with my camera and he threatened to shove the camera up my arse. There was about five people standing around so I said "go for it, then you can pay out another grand to cover the camera on top of what it'll cost you to fix that car". He went back to unclamping the car with the drill and eventually succeeded (making utter shite of the car in the process), but the driver had left, so he came back half an hour later and reclamped it. Total UCC.

fucking cunts. worst ever cunts.

i saw a dude get a clamp off his car a few weeks ago with the help of bystanders and a jack. it was joyous. a great big cheer from the crowd who'd gathered to watch.

I guy I know whos a carpenter cut one off with his angle grinder. He was carrying it arround in his boot for weeks afterwards.

clampers are the fucking spawn of the damned. self important sneaky little cunts

let's count how many times the word 'cunt' is mentioned in this thread when it's finished with, ok?

i think we stand at 7 so far (incl thread title)

wah wah wah. i broke the rules and got punished. wah wah. it's someone elses fault. wah wah. you're a dingus for not noticing the date on the parking permit. stop passing the buck and take your medicine like a man.

what is this country coming to?

i remember amy (who happens to be moose's cousin) got clamped outside a gaff once and she fucking took the wheel off the car herself and replaced it with a spare - what a legend.

what was even funnier was some kind of traffic police dude (prick) who stood there taking photos of her in action and of her license plate and she just continued on with her DIY shindig - think she ended up in court did she moose?

anyway - such a funny story. there is a way out of this kind of mess brian!

Yayyyyyy!!! .|..| .|..| .|..|

I guy I know whos a carpenter cut one off with his angle grinder. He was carrying it arround in his boot for weeks afterwards.

Yayyyyy!!! .|..| .|..| .|..|

As some hippy on the tellybox once said "Power to the People!"

Clampers make me want to spit.

It's a private company so they can charge what they want i suppose. It's an awful cunt who can ruin your day like that and still smile smugly in your face. There's a bad karma forest waiting for the cunt.

Aren't their charges supposed to be set by the council?

RSJ, you have a fiat punto ? ha ha ha ha ha ha.

just cos his car can't fit as much in it as yours, no need to rag on him clyve.

llama_car.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back