citizen fish playing galway / dublin / belfast end of march (1 Viewer)

anyone know anything about this?????????????

just had confirmation from dick......

"
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]hi Pete, tis ON! belfast pavilion on the 27th march, dublin lower deck 28th, [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]galway [no idea what the venue is yet! but it is on] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]hopefully people willl come out cos we dont get the chance to be there much! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]any help appreciated! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]cheers! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]dick [/FONT]

"

see y'all there i hope

Fuckin Sweet!

Thought I'd have to wait till August to see em, and that would be a big venue. Tis class they're playin in Lower Deck, haven't been there in ages.

Just to clarify . This is not booked in the Lower Deck for March 28th as I am already receiving emails about this .

I spoke to the promoter that is booked in on March 28th and Drugzilla are playing that night and two speedcore bands . Fuckin Wish Citizen Fish where playing !

Can someone send me the contact for the booker for Citizen Fish Dublin show asap my email is [email protected] , dont PM rarely check them .

just had confirmation from dick......

"
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]hi Pete, tis ON! belfast pavilion on the 27th march, dublin lower deck 28th, [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]galway [no idea what the venue is yet! but it is on] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]hopefully people willl come out cos we dont get the chance to be there much! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]any help appreciated! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]cheers! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, courier new,courier,tahoma,sans-serif]dick [/FONT]

"

see y'all there i hope

The tour is being booked by phil from belfast.

a few weeks back he asked would i be interested if it was to happen in doing a dublin date.

i said i would.

last week i heard it was april 4th in dublin, short notice but do-able.

i am now workign off the date of saturday march 28th, shorter notice again but also hopefully do-able - i am actively seeking a venue today.

at no stage was the lower deck mentioned by me, i havent a clue where that came from.

anyway full details asap.

The tour is being booked by phil from belfast.

a few weeks back he asked would i be interested if it was to happen in doing a dublin date.

i said i would.

last week i heard it was april 4th in dublin, short notice but do-able.

i am now workign off the date of saturday march 28th, shorter notice again but also hopefully do-able - i am actively seeking a venue today.

at no stage was the lower deck mentioned by me, i havent a clue where that came from.

anyway full details asap.

the phrase utter fiasco comes to mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fish should be on in a really good venue with a huge sound system in it anyway, what are the chances of getting one at this late stage?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one's saying this is ideal pa, i'm just tring to sort something out, not my doing or my fiasco, i book gigs months in advance. could just have easily said no thanks.

Thanks to everyone who has suggested venues etc, PA, Liam, Jamie, Timo etc. Good to see people rally round, have two very good possibilities, will have news today.

Thanks to everyone who has suggested venues etc, PA, Liam, Jamie, Timo etc. Good to see people rally round, have two very good possibilities, will have news today.

dublin gig confirmed

citizen fish, paranoid visions and hopefully excuses and I have just asked roe if droppin bombs will play too

march 28th

8.30pm til late

dj stuff too from punk rock dj types

thanks to john foley for moving people around to facilitate a private booking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back