CIRCLE - COMING TO IRELAND (MAY) (3 Viewers)

hag said:
it's between cork and waterford of all places, still trying to finalise.
serious? if it's anywhere near midleton ye can all call in to my folks for milk and cookies.

when's that cirlce dotdotdot 7" being released d'you know? it was supposed to come out last year as far as i know. there was supposed to be ones by guapo and jackie o-motherfucker too i think.

ddmurph said:
serious? if it's anywhere near midleton ye can all call in to my folks for milk and cookies.

when's that cirlce dotdotdot 7" being released d'you know? it was supposed to come out last year as far as i know. there was supposed to be ones by guapo and jackie o-motherfucker too i think.
not sure but i love guapo. i think they had a line-up change recently, the guy matt doesn't seem to be in the current line-up. are jacki-o-M any use? i think i have some of their stuff here somewhere...

hag said:
are jacki-o-M any use?
yeah, i think they're pretty cool anyway.

hag said:
not sure but i love guapo. i think they had a line-up change recently, the guy matt doesn't seem to be in the current line-up
yeah, isn't one of the cardiacs with guapo now? sounds deadly

ddmurph said:
yeah, i think they're pretty cool anyway.

yeah, isn't one of the cardiacs with guapo now? sounds deadly
you see? i know nothing. never listened to the cardiacs, heard they're pretty awful... they're a name-drop band's what i heard.

CIRCLE IN THE UK-yes, this is happening again this year (almost the same places as last year, so if you live down Sarff, then you are indeed LUCKY).

I'm not booking the tour, I think I know who is, but I can't be 100% sure because I'm a forgetful fool...

Ektro site is being updated, so no info there.

July:

19 bristol Thekla
20 brighton hanbury ball room
21 London Kosmische Club 10yr anniversary
22 Birmingham Supersonic Fest with Zombi, Broadcast, the two Neu! chaps and MORE. Search Capsule & Supersonic through Google for info-gonna be amazing.

Any more info on the irish dates? I could be tempted to fly over for the weekend.

Tulikoira-first two songs are total class, the rest is bilge. It's going to be hard to top Sunrise and Prospekt. Or maybe they can. New PO "4" Lp is total cheese.

lokki_prospekt said:
22 Birmingham Supersonic Fest with Zombi, Broadcast, the two Neu! chaps and MORE.
wow

Initial line up for 2006, more artists to be announced in the coming months Friday 21st July
Room 1:
DJ Food . The Bug & MCs Ras B & Warrior Queen . PCM . Mistress

Room 2: Wrong Music Crew
Shitmat . DJ Scotch Egg . Jason Forest . The countryside alliance Crew . Moronic Dance Music Association . Twocsinak . Hot Roddy/Minimal Impact . The bohman brothers . DJ Cheesemaster

Saturday 22nd July 06:
Theatre Space:
Rother & Moebius (Neu! & Harmonia)
Thrones (Joe Preston ex Melvins/Earth)
Circle
Final (Justin Broadrick)
Alexander Tucker
Haddonfield Illinois
Voice of The Seven Woods

Outside Stage:
Special Guest TBA
High On Fire
Broadcast
Modified Toy Orchestra
Michael Gira (SWANS)
Shade (Stephen O'Malley + Dylan Carlson)
Hanne Hukkelburg
Una Corda

Medicine Bar:
Andy Votel (dj set)
Shy Child
Zombi
US Maple
Knives
Circulus
Mills & Boon

+ film programme by 7 Inch Cinema
Record stalls + Cake
Art Installations

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back