CIRCLE - COMING TO IRELAND (MAY) (1 Viewer)

Update:

Circle Irish Tour – 2006

Wed 03/05/06 – Belfast (Venue TBC) w/TBC
Thurs 04/05/06 – Galway (Roisin Dubh) Strange Brew (free adm.)
Fri 05/05/06 – Dublin (Boom Boom Room) Skinny Wolves presents... w/UBS
Sat 06/05/06 – Limerick (Venue TBC) w/TBC
Sun 07/05/06 – Cork (Myrtelville - TBC) w/TBC

here's some mp3's from the Tulikoira EP:

Rautakäärme
Tulilintu

Thanks.

Update:

Circle Irish Tour – 2006

Wed 03/05/06Belfast (Lavery's Bunker) w/When pilots eject + TBC. £5
Thurs 04/05/06Galway (Roisin Dubh-"Strange Brew") w/Boxes. FREE!
Fri 05/05/06Dublin (Boom Boom Room) Skinny Wolves presents... w/UBS €TBC.
Sat 06/05/06Limerick (Baker Place nightclub-"Life during wartime" festival) w/Boxes, UBS, + more. €8
Sun 07/05/06Cork (TBC) w/TBC. €TBC

Rautakäärme
Tulilintu

Thanks.

chico said:
Update:

Circle Irish Tour – 2006

Tickets for this on sale next weekend from Road & City Discs, limited to around 100/120 or so. Get them early, before it sells out!
Extra Guests TBC soon too....

chico said:
Update:

Circle Irish Tour – 2006

Wed 03/05/06Belfast (Lavery's Bunker) w/When pilots eject + TBC. £5
Thurs 04/05/06Galway (Roisin Dubh-"Strange Brew") w/Boxes. FREE!
Sat 06/05/06Limerick (Baker Place nightclub-"Life during wartime" festival) w/Boxes, UBS, + more. €8
Sun 07/05/06Cork (TBC) w/TBC. €TBC

Rautakäärme
Tulilintu

Thanks.

Wheres the Cork gig???

Jim A. Morrish said:
ballycotton?
youghal?
jim, you sure play everything before anyone's heard of it, i'll give you that. tell me something though... when you get promo cds, do you listen to them before you play them? is it more about the music or being first?
your pal.
hag

hag said:
jim, you sure play everything before anyone's heard of it, i'll give you that. tell me something though... when you get promo cds, do you listen to them before you play them? is it more about the music or being first?
your pal.
hag

strange question

i listen to everything before it goes on the radio. As new cd's come in i convert them to mp3's in itunes and then pop them into the playlist folders for the coming weeks shows.

My music mac is next to my work mac so as i'm workig away i have the new tunes playing and i try out various combinations/orders to see what i feel works and adjust accordingly in the days before the show goes on air.

hag said:
it's between cork and waterford of all places, still trying to finalise.

Serious?No luck finding venues in cork itself?
Christ!The situation here in nearly worse than limerick!:mad:

I`ll be at this anyways - should be great.

Whos doin that Life during Wartime festival in Limerick?

Rimbaud said:
Serious?No luck finding venues in cork itself?
Christ!The situation here in nearly worse than limerick!:mad:

I`ll be at this anyways - should be great.

Whos doin that Life during Wartime festival in Limerick?
the guy from dotdotdot is putting out a single by cricle - he was gun do one but he's gun be away when they're here. i tried a couple o' peeps with moderate to no success. greystones is also still on the cards.
limerick = circle, boxes, ubs - i'd be happy enough with that.
anyway, last time i tried something in cork, all the posters were ripped down and the support band told me the touring band wasn't allowed stay with them any more. it was really messy man. plus i had to cook a meal with an electric cooker. i was really bummed out.
ZU was amazing though of course.
sax player called me a barbarian for putting roasted veg on the same plate as pasta. i said 'cool'. now he calls me keltik barbaro. i guess the whole thing could have turned out worse.

Jim A. Morrish said:
strange question

i listen to everything before it goes on the radio. As new cd's come in i convert them to mp3's in itunes and then pop them into the playlist folders for the coming weeks shows.

My music mac is next to my work mac so as i'm workig away i have the new tunes playing and i try out various combinations/orders to see what i feel works and adjust accordingly in the days before the show goes on air.
just buzzin boy. ;)

Rimbaud said:
Hags heard very little after Deerhoof and ...and...that other band...
damn straight. hey jimbo, any chance you'd make me cd's of your radio shows? i haven't heard anything new in ages. i've nearly had my fill of nina simone. thanks.

I guess you have`nt been in contact or know the Eachtra people here in cork?
The Deserted villagers know em/played with em...

I`m out of ideas here i`m afraid, only getting to know cork/venues myself.Since Jim`s trying to sort out a venue outside the city i take it they`res not much on offer venue wise in the city centre.
No one seems to go near Freds because of the bad paint job upstairs/metal crew downstairs.But its an alright venue i think.

Rimbaud said:
I guess you have`nt been in contact or know the Eactra people here in cork?
The Deserted villagers know em/played with em...

I`m out of ideas here i`m afraid, only getting to know cork/venues myself.Since Jim`s trying to sort out a venue outside the city i take it they`res not much on offer venue wise in the city centre.
No one seems to go near Freds because of the bad paint job upstairs/metal crew downstairs.But its an alright venue i think.
ya, tried mailing one of eachtra, heard nuthin' back. fredz is great, ZU played in the room upstairs. you get 80 heads into that room, rock the party - everyone's gonna have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back