Church burning in cork? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 130
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 7
abolish_work.jpg

On verge of linking to another million page long thread about what defines the "middle class" and wether or not they exist or are just a tendency within the working clas..

please don't.....!
of course the middle class exist. if they didn't the bottom would've fallen out of the lyric fm, marion finucane and sundried tomato market long since.
i'm middle class as fuck, i won't say 'and proud' but there's no point pretending otherwise. now where did i put those marinated artichoke hearts...

weeler said:
On verge of linking to another million page long thread about what defines the "middle class" and wether or not they exist or are just a tendency within the working clas..

i doubt anyone would read it. sure give us your own take on the subject instead.

nooly said:
please don't.....!
of course the middle class exist. if they didn't the bottom would've fallen out of the lyric fm, marion finucane and sundried tomato market long since.
i'm middle class as fuck, i won't say 'and proud' but there's no point pretending otherwise. now where did i put those marinated artichoke hearts...
are you sure you're not a proletarian?

thedonal said:
if you don't believe in the middle classes then spend all day on the internet looking at things like the lifestyles board on thumped
ReadySteadyJedi said:
If you don't believe in the middle classes, go check out the lifestyle board.
Is this some sort of catchphrase? I gotta say Brian's version is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back