Chuggers (2 Viewers)

Just as annoying as the chugger is this small deaf fella I used to see round Sundrive way who'd give you a note saying 'I am deaf, please give me money'.

a chugger just knocked on my front door..from gorta no less. i was kinda irritated cos its bad enough having to run the gauntket of them when i'm going to work in the morning but to come to yr home and while im on my jolliers from work too...bah...oh yeah and i was eating a chocolate biscuit when i answered the front door so he probably thinks i'm a one woman famine causing machine.

Catwoman said:
Just as annoying as the chugger is this small deaf fella I used to see round Sundrive way who'd give you a note saying 'I am deaf, please give me money'.

I fucking hate that fucking cunt! He's moved on; got me on Dawson Street last week. And one time after he got money off someone on camden street we saw him leg it into the bookies. What a little fucking cunt. Jesus, I hate that cunt.

lurlow said:
I fucking hate that fucking cunt! He's moved on; got me on Dawson Street last week. And one time after he got money off someone on camden street we saw him leg it into the bookies. What a little fucking cunt. Jesus, I hate that cunt.

Nice, I've seen him on the dort a few times. Just say "I can't read" to him, even your reading a book. I think I pity him rather than hate him though, hate is such a strong word.:cool:

moose said:
Nice, I've seen him on the dort a few times. Just say "I can't read" to him, even your reading a book. I think I pity him rather than hate him though, hate is such a strong word.:cool:

Better yet, hand him a similar note that says 'I can't read', all the while pointing dumbly at your skull.

lurlow said:

That guy is a prick. Why doesn't he get a fucking job? There's plenty of stuff he could do that doesn't invlove call centre work.

Walking past the central bank (chugger alley) this one points directly at me and says something I didn't pick up. So I said something along the lines of "don't point your finger at me, have you no manners?" didn't bother waiting for a reply. The ignorance of some people, eh?

About 10 minutes ago I spotted a Lone Mackle wandering unsuspectingly into the path of no less than 5 of them. I hope he survived.

Squiggle said:
About 10 minutes ago I spotted a Lone Mackle wandering unsuspectingly into the path of no less than 5 of them. I hope he survived.

I'm sure he'll be fine he's a big lad for his age.

Chuggers are only a lunchtime hassle for me. I usually just smile and say no thanks. I wear a suit, so they assume I'm a wanker anyway. A firedn of mine once gave money to one of them and didn't even get laid. What's that all about?

c0De_n1NjA said:
Mackle is in dublin? I was wondering why i've been sporting a mega boner all day.

Yeah we all got to meet him last night at the threads gig. Here is showing his appreciation of Threads with a raised fist salute:

206469065_6f27a0a300.jpg

c0De_n1NjA said:
Mackle is in dublin? I was wondering why i've been sporting a mega boner all day.

me too. a horn like a hanger for a giant's coat

i thought it was just the nylon trousers rubbing against my groin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back