Chromebook (1 Viewer)

everything you can do in Chrome you can do on it but i haven't tried any torrent stuff

battery on my one lasts about 6 hours i think

Be handy if ya wanted to grab a movie or two to watch offline though..in bed on yrr hollyers or whatevs..in a tent or something

"Posted from my new Chromebook"

Pretty sweet so far although it doesn't appear to have a Caps button, gotta use Shift every time. I'll get used to it I suppose.
Hit Alt + search (the magnifying glass), the latter of which is in the place you'd look for a Caps Lock key. You'll see an arrow appear on the bottom right notifications bar and a pop-up will alert you that Caps Lockis on. 2. Tap Shift to turn off Caps Lock.

Now that I'm on Google music and you can run kodi on Chromebooks ...Im. Getting a Chromebook

I may wait until January though and see if there's any unwanted Xmas presents in the classifieds

Last edited:
Now that I'm on Google music and you can run kodi on Chromebooks ...Im. Getting a Chromebook

I may wait until January though and see if there's any unwanted Xmas presents in the classifieds

Do your research on which ones are going to be able to run Android apps soon too. Obviously the ones listed here may eventually not get it after all, but definitely worth a look....

Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps - The Chromium Projects

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back