CHROMATICS @ ANDREWS LANE THEATRE 24/04 (1 Viewer)

STAGE TIMES (aprox)

10:00 – 10:30 MJ DJs
10:30 – 11:15 SPILLY WALKER
11:15 – 11:45 MIKE SIMONETTI
11:45 – 12:45 CHROMATICS
12:45 – Close DONAL DINEEN

will defo bring that 12 with me and might bring the Miss Broadway one too

and some............

1465160183_l.jpg

so what did people think?

I thought the band were great but I really didn't like the venue. :( It just felt like a warehouse or something.

Thanks to the DJ for playing Sugar & Whitebread!!

THere were a pack of knobs up the front right behind me in leather jackets and skinny jeans who were seriously cruisin for a brusin. I dunno what they were on but they kept shouting and making stupid noises and then one of them shouting 'get your tits out'!! What age were they, 12? Idiots. One of them was the guy who got up on stage at the end. Knob.

Good gig, though the set was a bit short. I think its a great space in there. Only problem is, even though it looks good, the walls on the side need to have some heavy cloths or something hung on 'em to imrprove the sound a little, imo.

so what did people think?

I thought the band were great but I really didn't like the venue. :( It just felt like a warehouse or something.

I loved the venue!

I really enjoyed chromatics set, i thought it was a great performance. Dunno if I'd want to be in the band though. Doesn't look like a good time.:p

Good gig, though the set was a bit short. I think its a great space in there. Only problem is, even though it looks good, the walls on the side need to have some heavy cloths or something hung on 'em to imrprove the sound a little, imo.
I was thinking that about the cloths too, but mainly from a visual aspect...but if they improve sound then even better.
I was at M83 the other night and that was rammed and I preferred the venue then. It just felt very big when there wasn't a huge crowd at Chromatics. They did look very solemn in the band! They didn't even interact with each other and when the bassist/guitarist were finished with their tambourines, they'd just fling 'em on the floor kind of aggressively. But hey, I suspect that's all cos they're cool. :p:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back