Childhood experiences you never recovered from (1 Viewer)

About when I was 9, I remember school finishing, walking out to where my mother would collect me only to see her driving away. I ran after the car calling after her but she didn't hear me. I wailed crying thinking she had left me. Then this girl from my year came over and said "oh your mam said for you to get a lift with us." Sound. I was fairly happy with that. By that stage I was heaving so I couldn't just turn that shit off. Then I had to take a lift with that smelly girl's family still breathing funny, red faced and teary eyed looking forward to the remaining 3 years with people who witnessed the entire incident. Nice.

About when I was 9, I remember school finishing, walking out to where my mother would collect me only to see her driving away. I ran after the car calling after her but she didn't hear me. I wailed crying thinking she had left me. Then this girl from my year came over and said "oh your mam said for you to get a lift with us." Sound. I was fairly happy with that. By that stage I was heaving so I couldn't just turn that shit off. Then I had to take a lift with that smelly girl's family still breathing funny, red faced and teary eyed looking forward to the remaining 3 years with people who witnessed the entire incident. Nice.

haha that's hilarious
kids are dweebs

Got hit by a car when I was 4 or so. When I went back to school a few weeks later all the other kids thought I was a ghost, because you're supposed to get killed if you get hit by a car.

Put on a polka dot dress that was out on the line and it was covered in earwigs. Was still made wear the dress to the races, where my hat blew off and was trampled by horses.

Was made wear my school gaberdine to mass with nothing on underneath, because I had no dry clothes.

On my confirmation, got my picture taken beside a horse and it bit me and broke my finger.

- fell twelve feet off the top of a tennis court fence and dislocated my elbow
- fell through the top of a greenhouse
- got hit by a car while running across the road: smack
- collided with a car on my bike and went up on the bonnet
- got lost for ages on a beach in Spain at the age of 5
- got lost loads of other times, too many to count
- and the biggie: got electrocuted for about 15 seconds (couldn't let go) and nearly died -- there literally was smoke coming off me as one hand was being cooked.

This, people, this is what has made me the man I am.

- fell twelve feet off the top of a tennis court fence and dislocated my elbow
- fell through the top of a greenhouse
- got hit by a car while running across the road: smack
- collided with a car on my bike and went up on the bonnet
- got lost for ages on a beach in Spain at the age of 5
- got lost loads of other times, too many to count
- and the biggie: got electrocuted for about 15 seconds (couldn't let go) and nearly died -- there literally was smoke coming off me as one hand was being cooked.

This, people, this is what has made me the man I am.

haha incredible.

reminds me - I got hit by 2 separate cyclists on 2 separate occasions in the EXACT SAME spot. I was pretty smashed up, but both cyclists were killed.

I was flying down the grange road in the depths of winter on my way to school. The roads were slick with ice, but I was confident my Raleigh Maverick 5 speed would maintain good purchase on the tarmac. As I approached Beaufort Girls School I dropped it into 5th and started to pump furiously... I knew the ladies would be impressed by my dare devil speed. Just as I got to the entrance some auld dear in a car pulled out in front of me... I jammed on the brakes, but I knew it was pointless. I hit the back of her car full speed, did a nice front flip with tuck over the car and landed perfectly on my buttocks on the other side.

All this was witnessed by pretty much every girl aged 12 to 18 within a 2 mile radius.

I felt fine, but a little shaky. As I was about to get up I was swiftly encircled by a gang mega babes. All it took was a simple "Are you okay?" from one of them to set my lower lip a quivering. I vainly battled to keep composure but I knew there was strong possiblity I was going to cry, therby ruining the chance of me ever scoring with any of them, EVER!

I just about stemmed the flow of tears, but a couple of salty globlets of shame rolled down my cheek... "Look at him, he's crying, he must be gay", I think I heard one of them say.

I was given a lift home by yer one who knocked me down and spent the rest of the in bed, where mother treated me to an egg in a window and some freshly squozen orange juice.

I was on a train to Galway on Monday. A lady got off the train in Ballinasloe and left her daughter, who must have been about 5, on the train. Oh there were tears, lots of tears. I just thought to myself thats one things that will stick with you til your grave.

I also saw a little fat kid fall off a swing last week, he was about nine. He was balling and then he started to puke white shit, gross!!! But i'd like to think it was a turning point for him.

My earliest memory is seeing my then 2 year old brother silloetted(?) in front of the sun as he sailed into the air after getting hit by a car.

I fell in to a slurry pit when i was 5.

I was flying down the grange road in the depths of winter on my way to school. The roads were slick with ice, but I was confident my Raleigh Maverick 5 speed would maintain good purchase on the tarmac. As I approached Beaufort Girls School I dropped it into 5th and started to pump furiously... I knew the ladies would be impressed by my dare devil speed. Just as I got to the entrance some auld dear in a car pulled out in front of me... I jammed on the brakes, but I knew it was pointless. I hit the back of her car full speed, did a nice front flip with tuck over the car and landed perfectly on my buttocks on the other side.

All this was witnessed by pretty much every girl aged 12 to 18 within a 2 mile radius.

I felt fine, but a little shaky. As I was about to get up I was swiftly encircled by a gang mega babes. All it took was a simple "Are you okay?" from one of them to set my lower lip a quivering. I vainly battled to keep composure but I knew there was strong possiblity I was going to cry, therby ruining the chance of me ever scoring with any of them, EVER!

I just about stemmed the flow of tears, but a couple of salty globlets of shame rolled down my cheek... "Look at him, he's crying, he must be gay", I think I heard one of them say.

I was given a lift home by yer one who knocked me down and spent the rest of the in bed, where mother treated me to an egg in a window and some freshly squozen orange juice.

bummer. I fell off my bike and burst my arm open on some filthy gravel. a lot of people saw it. I was carrying several tangle twisters at the time. I kept in the tears.. that is until the doctor squeezed my arm to "get the puss out". fuck that shit. hey did you ever hook up with any of those chicks?

I was hit by a car directly outside my house when I was about 9, went flying into the air and landed on the bonnet of another car, broke both my arms and have a massive scar on my forehead still. When I came back from the hospital, my blood was still splattered on the bus stop and pavement. We got traffic lights put on the road a few days after, when I die I want a plaque put up on those lights in memory of me

I was hit by a car directly outside my house when I was about 9, went flying into the air and landed on the bonnet of another car, broke both my arms and have a massive scar on my forehead still. When I came back from the hospital, my blood was still splattered on the bus stop and pavement. We got traffic lights put on the road a few days after, when I die I want a plaque put up on those lights in memory of me

a plaque? You got your own traffic lights. Is that not enough for you?

I wore smurf pants to school once that my mum made ( I was 7) and all the children in the school (all 58) ran around after me saying "sweetie's wearing her pajamas" over and over.

jesus, you were 7 and everyone in your school was 58???? I hate to break this to you sweetie but it sounds like your parents never sent you to school, they sent you to NonceCamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back