Chemical Brothers! (1 Viewer)

just the name martina is enough to give me that uncomfortable spasm feeling in my spine. sorry martina. ugggh there it is again...

Martina Burke said:
WTF, you are all so mean. I just want to talk about music but you all are so nasty.:mad:

how are we nasty??you came on and said sonic youth were shit.i dont go around saying certain bands are shit.

fuck off,you are a skanger u dumb fuck.

this is hilarious. imagine if she was real. poor poor martina.

Martina_Burke.jpg

Martina Burke said:
OMG!!! they were amazing last night!!!! :p :D :p they played all their hits, you can tell they really care about the crowd!!!!!!! if only the oasis singer was there, that would have been even more perfect!!!!!!! :cool:
but sonic youth WTF!!??!!!? who do they think are?????? a bunch of freaks who are obviously bitter and only want to wreck everyone's heads!!!!:mad: :mad: it wasnt music, it was just horrible noise. how can anyone like shite like that?????????
but the bros were so perfect! they made the night!!! hey boy hey girl!!!!! :cool: :) :) !!! we all went back afterwards to a "session", which was so mad. people there were making joints, and i got sooooooooo stoned!!!! lol :D :D :D

Fuck. Sake.

People used to put so much more effort into the made up character, jew nose what I'm sayin'?

Martina, you give me the horn. I'm pulling the stomach off meself reading your posts. I :heart: u! lol.

A/S/L?

Thayl said:
"Cannabis is not a gateway drug." - [size=-1]Jeff Weitzen, CEO Gateway Computers.
[/size]

Can't anyone spell getaway arund here? 'sakes

---around here---- :rolleyes:

I like an ice-cream float and a good polka as much as the next man... what do you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back