Cheese (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
"Because the larvae in the cheese can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres when disturbed, diners hold their hands above the sandwich to prevent the maggots from leaping."

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
I like cheese as much as anyone else (except maybe jane) so I'd probably give anything a go... but I refuse to eat anything that would still be living and breathing when it passes my lips so no thanks.

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
just made cheese for the first time. very simple; though i did use a 'make your own cheese' kit. great idea for a christmas present for a foodie, 30 quid in the designist shop on george's street.
made about 750g of mozzarella from 4.5l of milk.

Threads
just made cheese for the first time. very simple; though i did use a 'make your own cheese' kit. great idea for a christmas present for a foodie, 30 quid in the designist shop on george's street.
made about 750g of mozzarella from 4.5l of milk.
I'm gonna have to get this, have been wanting to make cheese a while now.

Otherwise, I'm mad for blue cheese (Cashel Blue is particularly good as is Castello, both cheap in Tesco) and Port Salut, although that one is quite sticky and tough to apply to bread/crackers.
Any cheese recommendations anyone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads