check out the size of this bastard (1 Viewer)

One was in my room for a while. I had to remove it.

I got some of this stuff called “No More Spiders” from Lenehans, it seems to work, and it doesn’t hurt the spiders if that’s something you’re worried about.

Not in the slightest.

42381000.Image_31.jpg

Lads, I hope you know it rains every time you kill a spider. No wonder the environment is fucked.

I had a few run ins with Huntsmen spiders in Oz.

ive only had one run in with a huntsman....pretty sure i told it here too. for the sake of brevity it was in bowral, i was collecting wood, he was the size of a DINNER PLATE, i didnt sleep at all that night.:eek::eek::eek:

dunno about anyone else, but i thought the collapsing bed was going to make a comeback.

Yeah, I actually stabalised the bed with some extra slats of wood the next night so no joy there. HOWEVER two weekends after one of the lads that lived there fell asleep drunk leaning against the window and smashed it with his face.

He went asleep then again sitting down beside the windowsil

Thats all I can give you.

A few weeks ago we had one of these 8 legged beasts in our place. Scared the bejaysus out of both of us.

Despite my creative ideas for dispatching the creature (which included firebombing using hairspray and a lighter; death by being sprayed with too much perfume; and finally killing it with some sort of homemade napalm) himself grabbed the wasp killer spray from last summer and started spraying. Things were looking good when it scrunched it's legs up and it's whole body went white with the colour of the spray. Until it started moving. And then started scurrying up the curtain. I swear I heard it cough a bit as well.
I nearly fainted.

Anyway after it ran onto the floor himself squashed it. Blach.

Yeah, I actually stabalised the bed with some extra slats of wood the next night so no joy there. HOWEVER two weekends after one of the lads that lived there fell asleep drunk leaning against the window and smashed it with his face.

He went asleep then again sitting down beside the windowsil

Thats all I can give you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du7g7ZHWbHc

this is the inside of your own head, take a look

ive only had one run in with a huntsman....pretty sure i told it here too. for the sake of brevity it was in bowral, i was collecting wood, he was the size of a DINNER PLATE, i didnt sleep at all that night.:eek::eek::eek:
Hi Lala!
Jaysis - a dinner plate. I've only seen ones about as big as the plates I put my corn-on-the-cob on when I'm finished biting them. I hope you punched it's face in. For being a spider and all that. That's what I do. That's the kind of shit i'm into.
How's Ireland? Should I miss it yet?

must be the weather

I had that guys bigger brother in my place a few weeks back. I didn't want to risk taking a pic for fear of startling the little bugger into life and entering into some sort of Starship Troopers scenario. This guy was almost as big as a CD.

Good times.

We have even bigger than that back on the farm. My brother had one crawling on his head about three weeks ago, he's afriad he brought them back from Vietnam with him.

massive spiders have been around for years (at a guess, since the dawn of time) AND I KNOW because my fear of scuttling beasts started in my childhood when every autumn, massive ones used to gallop across the den floor (yes, we had a den) and I would scream the house down. I fucking hate them, and now live in a flat, where we never ever get any. It's such a relief. I won't stay in my folks' house this time of year, it's too dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back