Cheap, high quality mobile recording (1 Viewer)

Could use a little more info on yer website there, buddy. Personally, I'm not gonna bothering calling unless I know the bones of what you got/do. That's just me though.

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
Could use a little more info on yer website there, buddy. Personally, I'm not gonna bothering calling unless I know the bones of what you got/do. That's just me though.

grrrrrr you techie :p
only kiddin' - it would be useful to see what kgear you got.

It's only just gone up so all that will be on it the next day or two. Basically what I do is go to peoples houses, rehearsal rooms, country cottage, mates gaff or gig and set up my gear. I've got the recording equipment to do anything from full bands to a voiceover. I can even program backing tracks if needs be.

The quality is easily good enough to be releasable, my equipment is almost identical to that which was used on the Mic Christopher album. As for gig's I basically turn up for the sound check, check levels and record the gig. I charge hourly for gigs and hourly or daily for home recording.

If you want info just contact [email protected] and I'll be more than happy to answer all questions.

K, now stop it!!!!!!! Damon have you got a demo version of the song we're going to do? It'll be handy to listen before we record it proper like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back