Cheap bus to the airport (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3
yeah a 27 and 17a combo from town would be your best bet. get the 27 from talbot st and get off at northside shopping centre. stop of in northside for a pot of tea if your so inclined. then get the 17a from there to santry ave, just swing a right here and its a five minute walk. plus theres the added bonus of getting high for free if you sit at the back upstairs on either bus.

Amateurs.
Stand outside the old Freebird there on the Quays on the hour every hour and wait for the JJ Kavanaghs bus, which is on the way to the airport but stops to let people off for the city centre. Say to the driver 'any chance of a lift to the airport' and they'll oblige. They take the tunnel so you're there in 15 minutes.

They are all about six euro I think. is that definite about the metro North? I live in Swords and was wondering what the story was. I thought they were extended the luas. How are they going to put it underground I wonder. Ireland is the only country in the world that if you own your property you own it to the centre of the earth so they would have to buy out people if they are building under their property

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back