Channel 6 (3 Viewers)

Michelle Docherty is incredibly overrated in the looks department in my humble opinion – her presenting skills seem fine. And I’d rather look at her than Daragh Purcell….

Night shift is getting cancelled.

Actually a shame. It was good to have on in the background.

Michelle, I have broad shoulders upon which you can cry.

http://www.state.ie/blog/channel-6s-night-shift-to-be-taken-off-air/

Channel 6’s Night Shift to be taken off air
By Niall Byrne on Monday, 8 December 200811

timthumb.php

Yet another nail in the coffin for opportunities of Irish music videos being shown on national TV stations has occured today with the announcement that Channel 6’s popular music video show Night Shift will be taken off air from the 31st of December.

Speaking in a mailshot sent out today, Night Shift producer Elton Mullally said:
It is with great regret and a pain in my heart that I break the news today that as and from the 31st December 2008, Nightshift is to be taken off air.

Channel 6 was bought over by TV3 a few months ago and the new owners have made the decision to remove Nightshift from next year’s schedule.

This means of course that from today I will no longer be taking music videos, interviews, competitions, etc.

The very last show will air from 10pm – 1am on New Years Eve.
Mullaly goes on to say that both himself and Michelle Doherty, the presenter of the show “are completely bewildered, and absolutely gutted” by the decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back