Channel 6 (4 Viewers)

Haven't met her myself but I do see her at plenty of gigs, always on her own. So I've no doubt she is very familiar with what's happening. Maybe she just has crap taste?

Did ya see her recent shoot in the Indo. If you're offended by that TV ad, that will horrify ya.

Haven't met her myself but I do see her at plenty of gigs, always on her own. So I've no doubt she is very familiar with what's happening. Maybe she just has crap taste?

Did ya see her recent shoot in the Indo. If you're offended by that TV ad, that will horrify ya.

Did anyone see her hanging outside Tripod last night looking confused?

For the record, I have nothing against the chick, I watch the show all the time.

Oh yeah, shit, sorry...had buried everything associated with that cd to a dark corner of my subconscious. Will get round to it as soon as I can.

Welcome home old bean.

Phantom is possibly the worst station going. Most of the RnB and pop played on the main stations is far better than the derivative guitar based indy shite oozing out of phantom all day. Killers, Muse, Arctic Monkeys....They play for a niche audience.

ah, i'll be interested to hear michelle's show, she's seem to like nifty things, hopefully she gets to play 'em on phantom and bypass the playlist a bit

aye, I generally like what they play on 6

but it's pretty obvious they recorded a lot "stick around for more music after the break" or "hope you're enjoying the tunes, here's another" style indents and pepper them throught the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back