changing tastes (1 Viewer)

the departed

i was eating a milky bar there the other day and as i was munching away(or whatever you do to chocolate) i was thinking thinking,"jeez im not enjoying this as much as i used to."
then as i was splattering cheese all over everything for din dins i suddenly remembered how i used to detest cheese and all its forms. but now cheese is a regular fixture in my meals and the likes.

i just thought it was weird how i could go from hating something to liking it so much and vice versa.
whats the deal with this? do your taste buds change or what?

sounds like dairy transition to me. I took one bite of my easter egg and I nearly puked. then I ate fancy no-name goats cheese later that day, and positively spermed with delight.
its the same as yours, only mine's classier because Ive more money.

I used hate American Cream Soda. Then when I was a teenager, I tried it, and i liked it. Twas an epiphany.

Also, I used think I hated peppers when I was little. Now I adore them. Kids are fickle. My cousin's wee one thinks the only meat she likes is chicken. Put down a plate of beef, she'll go "urgh. get dat ourra mer face sista".
But if you tell her it's chicken, she'll scoff away.

dunno think it just depends on the rest of yr diet,went vegan about 2 years ago now and cant really take anything sugary or sweet at all,cant really drink fizzy drinks anymore make me feel like shite

I stopped eating chocolate and sweets over the summer besides the occasional thing after being totally addicted to them but now I just find I don't even like the taste of most of the stuff. Same with cheese. Used to love the stuff. Gave it up for a while and now it is sickening to even sniff!

waywere.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back