Champions League 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

Five minutes of fucking injury time ? where the fuck did that come from? Bullshit fucking bullshit. Fucking fascist scum can go fuck themselves.

And Andy fucking Townsend you can fuck off and all you fucking bollox. Bale's not your fucking son and you can fuck right off.

Right you've got 10 now fuck off and fucking die you cunts.

Sometimes football is like ash in my mouth.

I think you'll find that Athletico are pretty much as fascist as Real, historically speaking.
No one is as fascist as Real. Atleti may be a bunch of Ultra supported, scummy racist bastards, but Real will always be worse. Royalist, Ultra supported, scummy, racist, bastards.

Sure who in europe culd you support who aren't scummy, ultra supported, racists ? St Pauli and Rayo Vallacano ? That's about it really.

No one is as fascist as Real. Atleti may be a bunch of Ultra supported, scummy racist bastards, but Real will always be worse. Royalist, Ultra supported, scummy, racist, bastards.

Sure who in europe culd you support who aren't scummy, ultra supported, racists ? St Pauli and Rayo Vallacano ? That's about it really.

Livorno, Celtic, Bilbao, etc

Actually looked it up, the first black player to play for Bilbao was in 2009. Fuck sake like.

Don't they only sign Basques? I wouldn't imagine there's too many black Basques.

Celtic signed Gil Scott Heron's da. First black player in Scotland. That surely outweighs any sectarianism which may be evident in a small minority of their support....

Yeah even for Spain that's pretty incredible.

Anyway fuck it sure, every club has it's bad eggs and it's dodgy history. If there was a league table of nastiness though you'd have Real, Rangers, Lazio, Red Star, Millwall and Hertha Berlin right at the top.

To be fair even though I do love them Atleti and Napoli would be right up there too.

Even Bayern has it's far right contingent in spite of the fact that the Nazis themselves considered the club "Jewish".

Everything that exists in life is vocalised through football.

I was utterly gutted last night, but today in the cold light of day i do have to say that there are a lot of very likeable footballers at Real who I am delighted for so here goes. Di Maria was along with Gabi and Godin the best performer last night and considering the way he was treated by Real during the whole Bale transfer fiasco during the summer I'm delighted for him. Modric too, played well last night and has been immense all season long in spite again of the fact that the supporters of Real didn't give him enough respect, especially after Isco arrived. Isco and Carvahal played well, I have a soft spot for Marcello, basically because he's great to watch in spite of the fact that he is such a shit defender. Xabi Alonso is one of the finest players of his generation and I'm happy for him too. It might have been a very different game had he played.

In a way it's shame that Sergio Ramos didn't lift the trophy having captained the side in La Liga all season, he was excellent in the match, looked assured beside Verane and even managed to get involved with the Atleti players without losing the head. And why was this ? Because fucking Pepe wasn't behind him winding him up that's why. Considering the dubious records he holds for Real it would have been a great footballing fuck you to his detractors. I'm not saying he's likeable but he's ...eh .... entertaining to say the least. Pepe on the other hand can fuck off to jail where he belongs.

Most of all though I'm happy for Ancelotti he was treated like dirt by Chelski and if he'd gotten the sack this season it would have been disgraceful.

I presume you're not including the LoI in 'Europe'?
So let's say Rosenborg and FC Union Berlin, just to get the ball rolling.

Yeah okay but come on they're hardly massive top flight clubs. Maybe it's just a case of the bigger the club the more cunts you attract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back