Chamionship playoff final (1 Viewer)

Bank holiday in the UK. Knew it would be a cracker, bloody work getting in the way.

Fascinating game at Brentford, 1-1 after the first leg Swindon have been behind for virtually the whole tie. It's 3-3 now in extra time and Swindon have had a player sent off. The quality is about what you'd expect, but the commitment levels are unbelievable. Heading for penalties.

Watching the Brighton v Palace semi tonight, can't help but think I'll have missed the better game yesterday with Watford and Leicester.

Zaha hasn't done much besides giving the ball away at the edge of his box. £15mill is an awful lot to pay for a championship player.

Can't decide which team I'd rather see go up, don't care for either manager. And Wayne fucking Bridge plays for Brighton, I hate him.

Can I reply to this now ?

*Edit apparently I can.

I was going to say that I was torn between the two last night, both are within travelling distance so I could conceivably see Everton play them away next season and I thought Brighton looked a decent replacement for Wigan. Which is probably even more fitting as they squandered so many chances and then conceded to a free header. Didn't think Zaha looked that first half, second half he improved and the goals will make the headlines, two good finishes but really he didn't look that great overall, gave the ball away far too much and his crosses hit the first man way too often. The Aiden McGeady of south London.

The final should be interesting alright. Watford is close enough to travel to as well so I'm going to check the ticket prices for away fans before pledging any allegences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back