Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

I am merely posting a quote from Wikipedia here

Personal life​

On 2 March 2022, McDermott shared a letter on social media issued by solicitors representing a client who it said had "made false allegations against him", which "arose out of a relationship which they had some years previously." The letter went on to acknowledge that the client "was above the age of consent at all times that she and Mr McDermott met or engaged in a physical relationship, contrary to her original claim." McDermott said he hoped sharing the letter could "close this chapter."[24][25][26] McDermott subsequently deactivated his Twitter account.[27]

I did a deep dive after I posted the above and realised that I hadn’t a clue who the person was. Then realised further that I had this very same experience about the same person when the news broke the first time.

If they can't be named legally they need to be given a universal social media ID so we can keep track of which creep's proceedings are progressing.

"Unidentified nonce number 48 was in court today for the first time since his last hearing 6 months ago when he was in the news. This follows yesterday's dropping of charges against the Artane animal worrier due to the goat having already been dead at the time of the incident."

If they can't be named legally they need to be given a universal social media ID so we can keep track of which creep's proceedings are progressing.

"Unidentified nonce number 48 was in court today for the first time since his last hearing 6 months ago when he was in the news. This follows yesterday's dropping of charges against the Artane animal worrier due to the goat having already been dead at the time of the incident."
ah the Artane Animal Worrier, the greatest northside scandal since the coolock chicken choker came to a stick end.

Heard a bizarre story yesterday of a lad watching pron in a college class. Not just watching but fully participating if you know what I mean. Everyone else just left the room. He later claimed not to remember it.

Not a celebrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back