Celebrity Creeps Thread (8 Viewers)

I think Jackson had a very unhealthy attitude to kids. But whether he abused them I don't know.
But no one can say he's innocent with certainty - which was my issue with that biased Jacko fan I mentioned before.
I never watched that alleged victims documentary from late 2010's and don't even know what they said. I am not even interested.

The first round of Jackson allegations started in 1993 and all those stations who only stopped playing his music in 2019(?) were pretty late to the party.

Remember this joke from 1993 related to a contemporary advert slogan?

''Why does Michael Jackson give kids cheese?''
''Because kids will do anything for Dairylea"
I'd say that's fairly certain.
He was a broken guy, off his head on drugs a lot of the time, with massive mental health issues, no one saying no to him, almost unlimited power, abused himself as a child, and has a seriously strange outlook on childhood and children.

I wouldn't want my children around the guy.

I suspect that usually pedos aren't part time pedos, it's their sexuality. They pretty much seem to be into kids from teen years, and this progresses through their lives. If MJ was a pedo in the normal sense, there's going to be kids coming out of the woodwork. If you listen to Macauley Culkin (?) says, it clarifies things. Yeah kids slept in his bedroom, but his bedroom was bigger than a normal house and had multiple floors. Yeah he gave kids whatever they wanted, he was this eager to please guy looking to make them happy.

Like, the whole thing is bonkers, and really uncomfortable. But accusing someone of being a pedophile is about as serious as it gets, and for me there's definitely room for doubt.

If you listen to Macauley Culkin (?) says, it clarifies things. Yeah kids slept in his bedroom, but his bedroom was bigger than a normal house and had multiple floors. Yeah he gave kids whatever they wanted, he was this eager to please guy looking to make them happy.

The thing about child predators is that they're often good at picking their victims. A huge movie star is not a good target for a nonce.

The thing about child predators is that they're often good at picking their victims. A huge movie star is not a good target for a nonce.
i think there were a fair number of kids that spoke in his defense, I just remembered your man's name.

I'm also not saying he's definitely not a pedo, but I'm saying that it doesn't seem clear at all. The fact that it's part of the zeitgeist doesn't make it true. Richard Gere was also firing gerbils up his arse according to everyone. And in reality he probably had hardly any gerbils up his arse.

I guess all I'm saying is that I went away from being convinced when I learned more about it. And that it's such a horrific thing, pretty much unforgivable, that you need to be relatively sure before you start repeating it.

(Just to add though, I never gave much of a fuck about Michael Jackson. I thought his moonwalk thing was cool, but thought he was weird even as a child. The pedophile allegations fit into that opinion of him without much effort. What I'm saying is, I'm not a fan who's trying to claw back his reality in my mind. I didn't give a fuck about him then, and i still don't.)

I could believe he was guilty and I could believe he was just rich enough for some people to take a chance on getting a payoff from rich weird guy. I can definitely believe he liked hanging out with kids just because he was Michael Jackson and, whatever about their parents, the kids probably just accepted him as he was. I heard Sinead O'Connor say something not long ago about it being hard to make friends because it usually turns out people just think they might be able to get something from her. That was probably even more true for Wacko. Basically, I have know way of knowing what the dead guy did in California so I don't care.

Good week in courts for footballers associated with the big Manchester clubs.

Mendy was found not guilty on the last of his rape charges and Ryan Giggs' second trial being a shit to his girlfriend has collapsed after she indicated that she was no longer minded to cooperate with the prosecution.

she was no longer minded to cooperate with the prosecution.
I'll bet she wasn't

young-graduating-woman-holding-money-bags-to-symbolize-the-costs-of-GCRWM8.jpg

There'll be a lot of champagne corks popped by the UK celebrity class this evening.

Not by Lily Allen though, she's on the wagon, but she'll do a little dance or something.
whats the Lily Allen story there?

I heard her on the Off Menu podcast a few weeks back. She came across really well and had no problems talking about her alcoholism.

whats the Lily Allen story there?

I heard her on the Off Menu podcast a few weeks back. She came across really well and had no problems talking about her alcoholism.
Dan Wooton had it in for her

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dan Wooton had it in for her

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thanks

she is great at confronting shit like that. Someone posted an upskirt of her and she shot it down in a single tweet by saying something like, '3 humans came out of there'. The trolls had no comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back