Celebrity Biography Exchange (Trash only) (1 Viewer)

HJWcover.jpg

Well, it was never going to be Snakybus, was it?

Bellatrix said:
I've mentioned this little gem before.

Abba_book_13.jpg

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

But you'd lend it to me, though, wouldn't you?! You must join our merry gang of knitters...

Katona has long been my favourite pointless celeb. Her biog sounds like pure quality. From Amazon:
'on pg 84, it says “He went to Lillie’s Bordello that Saturday night and with Moby from U2 on the piano, he sang a range of traditional Irish melodies”

Moby's in U2 now?

Catwoman said:
But you'd lend it to me, though, wouldn't you?! You must join our merry gang of knitters...

Katona has long been my favourite pointless celeb. Her biog sounds like pure quality. From Amazon:
'on pg 84, it says “He went to Lillie’s Bordello that Saturday night and with Moby from U2 on the piano, he sang a range of traditional Irish melodies”

Moby's in U2 now?

Ah, Kerry Katona. I also can't get over the cleverly named "Atomic Kitten" who, like all feral felines, were pretty much constantly pregnant.

Catwoman said:
But you'd lend it to me, though, wouldn't you?!

But of course, I'll root it out in time for the next book club and find a reader who knits. Ba-da-bing!

I'd love to join the knitting circle but I'm currently doing a crazy trans-Dublin commute during the week and the thoughts of doing anything similar at the weekend would send me into breakdown territory.

Bellatrix said:
But of course, I'll root it out in time for the next book club and find a reader who knits. Ba-da-bing!

I'd love to join the knitting circle but I'm currently doing a crazy trans-Dublin commute during the week and the thoughts of doing anything similar at the weekend would send me into breakdown territory.

Yay!

Commuting - I just couldn't do it. I'm doomed to rent for the rest of my life I think...

did you know not only did George Takei play Star Treks 'Mr Sulu' but...

• was kept in a P of W camp in US during WW2 for being japanese
• He ran for Mayor of San Francisco
• He help design SF's aborted subway system

0671890093.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

all this, and not one mention of homosexuality anywhere...

amazing book

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back