Celebrity Biography Exchange (Trash only) (1 Viewer)

i got this in a charity shop

7227.JPG

Im looking forward to the updated version

This writer has some heavy hitters to his name:
http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/tremlett.html

jane said:
OMG, BETTER than Jordan's? Holy shit. Also, I am all in favour of any book that causes anyone to not be reading a Dan Brown book.

I like how she makes it clear that there are not hard words in it.

mein_kampf.jpg

I nearly wept when he was talking about the time the international jewery stole his left testicle.

jane said:
Sounds gripping. But do you come out of it with a detailed knowledge of what it's like to have sex with Peter Andre?

there were some pretty steamy trench-love/prison love sequences. That Hess is some lad for the gay riding

"Fully revised & updated with fresh lies and dissembling tales of touching the usually murderously cold hearts of ICA members"

Politakill1 said:
I want a Dickie Rock biography. He pisses all over Daniel O'Donnell

RTE made a film about Dickie Rock a few years back. Its priceless. During it he regularly compares himself to Tony Bennett and Sinatra whilst entertaining tone deaf incontinent aul ones and generally comes across as a self centred, dellusional madman.

I'd love to see it again.

Lefty Frizzell said:
RTE made a film about Dickie Rock a few years back. Its priceless. During it he regularly compares himself to Tony Bennett and Sinatra whilst entertaining tone deaf incontinent aul ones and generally comes across as a self centred, dellusional madman.

There was a more recent one shown not too long ago. His show band days in San Fran making all of the aulones wet as he reached those high notes with his big ears. He recently played in Vicar Street covering all Sinatra classics and of course a few songs of his own haha .|..| .|..|

dickiesolo773.jpg

AND I'LL TELL YE THAT FOR NUTTIN!!

He's a self centred scab.

The film is so funny though. Theres a bit when dickie jokingly talks about how he never paid for a round of drinks and he always got paid more than everyone else, then it cuts to one of his old band members who says "He was a total penny pincher."

Lefty Frizzell said:

True story - he once tried to sell his toupe on the showband circuit. The utter scabbiness of it.

This is pretty funny

It seems the best thing about being semi-famous is that drunk girls all the world will " lick your asshole and everything"

because he mentions it quite a lot throughout this tome

thebeast.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
He's a self centred scab.

The film is so funny though. Theres a bit when dickie jokingly talks about how he never paid for a round of drinks and he always got paid more than everyone else, then it cuts to one of his old band members who says "He was a total penny pincher."
Janer servied him before when he was a barman and left him a few pennies short and then Dickie came back looking for it a good while later. True story, tell them janer

Politakill1 said:
I want a Dickie Rock biography. He pisses all over Daniel O'Donnell

I see Dickie Rock in Dixons before, my brother ate the face off me for shouting "oh my god its dickie Rock" .Yeah, anyway he has a love child down in folksmils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back