celeb sighting (1 Viewer)

airport celebrity sightings in my lifetime.

kerry katanya, is that right? smallest head i have ever seen. in a queue for a ryanair flight two years ago

mick mccarthy. disappeared ahead of me into the jacks down at the c gates. when i went in he was nowhere to be found.

yer man who plays dame edna, getting whisked past the immigration queue in jfk.

fortnight ago, some young one goes "its aslans!!!". in the queue for alicante was all of aslan, off for some r'n'r i imagine. kristys teeth couldn't get past security though.

I'm pretty sure I saw Nadine from girls a loud a month or two ago being small, nordy, and make-uppy on Georges street about a month ago.

so was that a month ago?
FancyGoods said:
I'm pretty sure I saw Nadine from girls a loud a month or two ago being small, nordy, and make-uppy on Georges street about a month ago.

I bumbed into the chief political editor of the bbc whilst browsing books at the hay-on-wye literature festival.

I also had a chat with Aaron Funk (venetian snares) the other week

Colin Fucking Farrel nearly ran me over on sth william st bout two weeks ago. Screamin past peters pub in a black Z3, hair blow-dried an highlighted to 'perfection'.

The sap.

Anyhoo,We've gotten lots o the famous wans in the bar over the past two years, and because it's an 'old house' and not the ring-licking joints that cater for their every whim, they can be quite sound, and actually laugh at things. (i.e: not act like wankers). Ron Jeremy, Quentin Tarantino, Sean Penn, Neeson,Gleeson,Murphy,N.Jordan,Guggi(chancer), Rocca(fat dork) Jack Dee etc.

One of the soundest was Nick Leeson:

Nick: "Two bottles of Carlsberg please"

Me: "That'll be six-billion euros please"

Nick: Hahahaha.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Colin Fucking Farrel nearly ran me over on sth william st bout two weeks ago. Screamin past peters pub in a black Z3, hair blow-dried an highlighted to 'perfection'.

The sap.

You should have jumped on the bonnet with a shovel in your hand shouting "gerroua the fuckin' car in anyways"!

dudley said:
fortnight ago, some young one goes "its aslans!!!". in the queue for alicante was all of aslan, off for some r'n'r i imagine.

And herion. Probably.

I have seen:

Ruud Guilit - massive man, he's about 6 feet from shoulder to shoulder.

Sir Patrick Moore - the Sky At Night/Gamesmaster

Mick McCarthy - leaving his suit behind him at the departure gate in Dublin airport. The thick.

Heather from M People - she's really tiny, except for the hair.

Melinda Messenger - tiny as well, except for her ginormous bazongas. Its a wonder she can stand up straight.

Jonah Lomu (and the rest of the All Blacks) - I needed a step ladder to talk to him.

Andy Cairns - we shared a moment at the urinals in the Mean Fiddler. What a guy!

Matt Holland - shoveling sweets into his gob teh Saturday before an Ireland match in Stansted Airport. Very disappointing.

HitsLikeAGirl said:

The sap.

Anyhoo,We've gotten lots o the famous wans in the bar over the past two years, and because it's an 'old house' and not the ring-licking joints that cater for their every whim, they can be quite sound, and actually laugh at things. (i.e: not act like wankers). Ron Jeremy, Quentin Tarantino, Sean Penn, Neeson,Gleeson,Murphy,N.Jordan,Guggi(chancer), Rocca(fat dork) Jack Dee etc.

One of the soundest was Nick Leeson:

Nick: "Two bottles of Carlsberg please"

Me: "That'll be six-billion euros please"

Nick: Hahahaha.

Neeson, Leeson and Gleeson?

Cool. Like Huey, Dewey and Louie.

barks2.gif

i hung out with radiohead's roadie last weekend

once i saw the gay guy from mile high on the tube in london

i had dinner with the head of ucc's english department a few months ago

i live with the trinity dean of arts (letters)

i interviewed LG Petrov from Entombed, he was very nice

AND

this one time i met machine head.

ME SO COOL

broken arm said:
i saw the queen the other day. no more than six feet away from me.

what a ride.

yes! I believe it was similar to the one she rode in at last years ceremony.

God bless her.

Insight_june03_gallery_ttccoach_large.jpg

Arnold O'Byrne said:
I looked in the mirror this morning!

sorry arnold but its a list celebs only. Were lookin at the likes of Linda Martin or Fred Elliot from coronation street.

With respect, your down there alongside the fat gardener with the lisp from live at three and and the guy with the gumshield in those berocca ads on bus shelters.

kirstie said:
ok, to save your frenzied brain, isn't there some boarding school type carry on called soggy biscuit which involves all the boys in a circle jerk trying to hit a biscuit on ejaculation?
the more of them hit it, the sogger it is, I guess. I also reckon you'd need a robust biscuit, such as a hobnob etc.

and the last person to come is declared the loser and he has to eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back