celeb sighting (1 Viewer)

79.jpg

Are you telling us you'd shoot your wad over this?

jane said:
79.jpg

Are you telling us you'd shoot your wad over this?
over, into, straight through like a bullet. hell yes. and don't even get me started on dark rye.....mmmmm, the exotic, taboo nature of 'the dark love'....

nlgbbbblth said:

fuckin a right, "it's all for ME".....

edit: it's actually a little creepy how much that kid looks like i did when i was that age...and further to that, his 'movie' folks had the same names as my own parents...weird...

oh shit said:
so anyway, it's quite salty!
go on - tell us some more! doesn't it make the bread all soggy and shit? i dunno about you, but if food has an objectionable texture, in the bin it goes.

Lord Damian said:
go on - tell us some more! doesn't it make the bread all soggy and shit? i dunno about you, but if food has an objectionable texture, in the bin it goes.

i have never tried it on bread, that part, at least, was a joke.

honestly, i'm now quite worried that no one else knows. or will admit to knowing.
here's a hint: i've never tried it by myself.

ok, to save your frenzied brain, isn't there some boarding school type carry on called soggy biscuit which involves all the boys in a circle jerk trying to hit a biscuit on ejaculation?
the more of them hit it, the sogger it is, I guess. I also reckon you'd need a robust biscuit, such as a hobnob etc.

oh shit said:
i have never tried it on bread, that part, at least, was a joke.

honestly, i'm now quite worried that no one else knows. or will admit to knowing.
here's a hint: i've never tried it by myself.

kirstie said:
ok, to save your frenzied brain, isn't there some boarding school type carry on called soggy biscuit which involves all the boys in a circle jerk trying to hit a biscuit on ejaculation?
the more of them hit it, the sogger it is, I guess. I also reckon you'd need a robust biscuit, such as a hobnob etc.

jesus christ - that's obscene!
isn't someone meant to moderate this board?!

Might I remind you Bernard, that you were the one talking about eating spunk covered bread products?
oh shit said:
jesus christ - that's obscene!
isn't someone meant to moderate this board?!

kirstie said:
i though soggy biscuit was the last person to cum onto the biscuit had to eat it?

Oh god - is it? Well ok, the above is HOW the biscuit gets soggy so.

HURRGHHhhh

hanley said:
i though soggy biscuit was the last person to cum onto the biscuit had to eat it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back