celeb sighting (3 Viewers)

Natalie Imbruglia at Slane three years ago (hottest chick i've ever seen)

Jack Nicholson in New York 2002 (not as hot but I prob. still would)

I've had a pint with Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones.

And I've had a pint with Paul McGrath.

tripoli said:

You have seen the definition of pure beauty my friend. For that, I am extremely jealous.

unfortunately i didn't but i would have cut my finger off after it.... just for the pleasure of being let in the first place:p

tripoli said:
unfortunately i didn't but i would have cut my finger off after it.... just for the pleasure of being let in the first place:p

Dear Tripoli,

You are a God amongst men.

Your's truly,

Chutneyfarmer

tripoli said:

Apparently when she was in school she was always gettin the mickey taken ourrof her. Natalie I'm Uglia they used call her.

I know some people only, kinda, blossom when they're older, but jesus how ugly could she have been? She's stunning. Hooer.

tripoli said:

saw her in sydney back in '01, she's not all that.

much cooler was john goodman who was filming something in the studio right across from our hostel on september 11th (the planes hit quite late in the evening there).
he doesn't take well to skinhead punks leering at him and drunkenly screaming "shut the fuck up donnnnnnnnnnieeeeeeeeee!" across the road at him.

roxy: your signature is very suitable for my feelings towards her (Natalie) only I would have to substitute him for her.:p

roxy said:
Apparently when she was in school she was always gettin the mickey taken ourrof her. Natalie I'm Uglia they used call her.

I know some people only, kinda, blossom when they're older, but jesus how ugly could she have been? She's stunning. Hooer.

oh shit said:
saw her in sydney back in '01, she's not all that.

blasphemous.gif

:D

broken arm said:
I bumbed into the chief political editor of the bbc whilst browsing books at the hay-on-wye literature festival.

I also had a chat with Aaron Funk (venetian snares) the other week

bit of a sack yeh? He was out in my mates gaf after he played here the last time, and just sleazed on all the wimin and basically went around with a big 'dont you know who i am?' head on him. Still he must have been pretty drunk after repeatedly downing bottles of beer on stage...

dudley said:
mick mccarthy. disappeared ahead of me into the jacks down at the c gates. when i went in he was nowhere to be found.

Amazing. Oh to have the opportunity to shout "Fuck sake Mick, what the hell were you thinking when you brought Phil fuckin Babb on against Russia?" at him!

may i be so nosey as to asl what kinda mickey it is?? hehe

roxy said:
So instead of taking the mickey out you'd be slippin the mickey in.

I like it.

The mickey in my sig ain't that kinda mickey buh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back