CD duplication (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I do. And of course, all of this is my opinion

I dont want people to think that I'm trying to force everyone to use Trend, it's just if there's a thread on CD Duplication I think it's fair that the option of using us is there, as well as the other Irish and Foreign based companies

Yeah, I do. And of course, all of this is my opinion

I dont want people to think that I'm trying to force everyone to use Trend, it's just if there's a thread on CD Duplication I think it's fair that the option of using us is there, as well as the other Irish and Foreign based companies

Grand so.

wellconnected musician told me that trend closed down at xmas for good like? says he heard they let a load of people let go - theys topped doing band cds last year to do more cdromsand dvds & it mussend have worked out. i never used them so i dont know...is it true?

i heard that 2 - b4 chrimbo - trend are shutting down soon coz downlodes were taking over. not surprized. downlodes & there prices! :D
xtra - i tink people shud say if theyve a connexion in the intrests of tranzprncy. it took crowbar a while to admit hes workn 4 trend why didn he say so straigth off?

i heard that 2 - b4 chrimbo - trend are shutting down soon coz downlodes were taking over. not surprized. downlodes & there prices! :D
xtra - i tink people shud say if theyve a connexion in the intrests of tranzprncy. it took crowbar a while to admit hes workn 4 trend why didn he say so straigth off?

Jayney, for a 43 year old, your spelling is atrocious.

Are you texting in your post from wap.thumped.com?

Jayney, for a 43 year old, your spelling is atrocious.

Are you texting in your post from wap.thumped.com?

furst, me names not Janey
secund, im not texting
turd, as i rite speechess for our hily edumuckated polytishans i rite in fonetik stile so dey dont seem like gobshytes. But it dussend wurk, dus it?
fort, sorry if de spelling offended U, if it did i suggest you dont read any more of de crap dats posted on dis here forum coz deres a lot wurst dan dis.

furst, me names not Janey
secund, im not texting
turd, as i rite speechess for our hily edumuckated polytishans i rite in fonetik stile so dey dont seem like gobshytes. But it dussend wurk, dus it?
fort, sorry if de spelling offended U, if it did i suggest you dont read any more of de crap dats posted on dis here forum coz deres a lot wurst dan dis.

No, sorry...you lost me there.

for all your cd duplication needs, come to me.
i'm not joking here.
go on, give me a try.

We're going pressing 200 CD's with GZ in the next while and I'm seeing this on the pages:

• In case of CD-Audio or DVD-Audio we need a tracklist with information on the track title, the artist, the author, and the timing. Furthermore we need you to provide us with proof of replication licensing from the IPR owner.
Wha? Anyone care to explain in laymans terms?

I reckon go for the 500, sell 200 or as many as you can and use the rest for promotion. There's a lot of dj's and journalists out there, ya know?

regarding GZCD, i just discovered that a number of our wonderfully designed cd digipacks actually failed to contain a cd. i now have a surplus of beermats if anyone is interested....

... our equipement outputs 10,000 discs a day in Newry......

Cheers
Michael
someone made a point earlier about CDRs against manufactured CDs What are you making, Michael, real CDs or CDRs? Does anyone know what musicmatters international make? DJs and radio stations just won't play CDRs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back