Cd Cover Design- Make n' do Sesh- sat 24 feb 2-6pm Seomra Spraoi (1 Viewer)

Does it need to be pointed out that most Indie tings are boys 2gether?

Yes, yes it obviously does. The weirdness of men regarding women only events raises its ugly head once more. Sigh. I don't mean to be all serious but actually sometimes the men of Thumped really disappoint me.

Cop yizzer selves on, it's not for threatening you lot, it's for encouraging others.

Serious Question: What is it that holds women back from participating in Indie Music these days when they're increasingly getting into previously male dominated areas like IT? Could it be they're just not as interested?

Serious Question: What is it that holds women back from participating in Indie Music these days when they're increasingly getting into previously male dominated areas like IT? Could it be they're just not as interested?

serious answer: lack of confidence taht they can do it, will suceed in a male dominated area?
i dunno- its really annoying though..
I'd say they'd be more interested if they were exposed to more female bands and saw it as an option for them to do.

anyways cd making sesh was great..
21 women made cd covers on saturday and i went to kilkenny yesterday to get em all burnt and we're given em out on saturday with a nudge and a shuv towards the anarchist book fair on at the teachers club 12-6pm..
thanks to anyone from here who came along x

mgmakeanddo1.jpg

mandocdslonge.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back