Cd Cover Design- Make n' do Sesh- sat 24 feb 2-6pm Seomra Spraoi (1 Viewer)

Hi Ro

I'll give it to you at Modern Jazz Dance classes tonight, if I don't see you at the Modern Jazz Dance classes tonight I'll give it to you at the Rainbow Nature Crafts weekend in Avoca this weekend. Sorry for the hostile act of keeping your CD a week longer then I should've, I was just lashing out.

Your pal

Fiachra

Thanks. By the way, I made a mug that reminds me of you.

I saw Germaine Greer in King's Cross yesterday. She's a lot shorter than I thought. Still, she's a twat.

Does it need to be pointed out that most Indie tings are boys 2gether?

Yes, yes it obviously does. The weirdness of men regarding women only events raises its ugly head once more. Sigh. I don't mean to be all serious but actually sometimes the men of Thumped really disappoint me.

Cop yizzer selves on, it's not for threatening you lot, it's for encouraging others.

they get all insecure if it's not a cock forest

just a reminder that this cd cover making do is on this weekend..
happily theres a load a women geared up for this..
if you fancy it please do come along - even if its just to make one!

also- if youre particular about what kind of materials you want to use please bring your own cos i'll only be supplying whatever stuff i buy from the euro shop!

.|..|

Does it need to be pointed out that most Indie tings are boys 2gether?

Yes, yes it obviously does. The weirdness of men regarding women only events raises its ugly head once more. Sigh. I don't mean to be all serious but actually sometimes the men of Thumped really disappoint me.

Cop yizzer selves on, it's not for threatening you lot, it's for encouraging others.

you rule, Kirstie.

I'm always amazed at how scared some of the lads on here (perfectly cool, rational people for the majority of the time) get when anything remotely feminist/etc is mentioned (kudos to the lads who don't give sh** of course)

Most gigs/music related things I've ever been involved in have had men in the absolute majority, so it makes sense to have some musically related things where women are in the majority for once.

Most gigs/music related things I've ever been involved in have had men in the absolute majority, so it makes sense to have some musically related things where women are in the majority for once.

I generally find that women are generally in the majority at events that are exclusive to women.

aaahh im just kiddin ya!!

put me in the "dont give a fuck" category

go women!

go women!

Yeah, back to your own country. Womania.

racism.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back