Dublin gig calender site (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Dublin Underground Gigs
Dublin Underground Gigs
Dublin Underground Gigs

As discussed in the other thread I've spent the last day or so messing about with Wordpress and set up the bones of a gig calendar that covers everything punk/hc along with whatever else I'm interested in (keeping it independant/DIY as much as possible). The aim of the site is to keep an up to date list of every gig on in Dublin without having to trawl through Facebook events to find out whats happening.

When you click on a gig name you get taken to a full post contaning the poster, line up info, price etc etc. You can also just view a list of the annoucements as they get posted here:

Gig Announcements

For the most part I'll be updating it myself with whatever I find online or see in places like the gig thread here but it also has a submission form for new gigs as well. It's a manual process to put any submissions online so it may be up to 24 hours for it to appear.

NOTE: This is still only in the testing phase for people here on eirecore. I wouldn't rely on this address being the proper one for much longer or it even looking the same in the future. I might change the design at the drop of a hat. I'll also move it to its own proper site if there's enough interest for it long term.

Saw this on facebook

1601380_869809369708340_1241175613271974255_n.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's pretty much done and ready to go as is, I've the adding of gigs down pretty quick now. The time is now to move the site to it's own hosting and permenant address, it's still just on a part of a forum. Might move it to noisenotmusic.org since that's doing nothing but sit idle for email purposes at the moment.

Once the names been decided we can get the word out about it and share the links etc.

FUCKING AWESOME

I pay absolutely ZERO attention to anything gig related on FB.Theres too many.Every day.

This is perfect.

It's pretty much done and ready to go as is, I've the adding of gigs down pretty quick now. The time is now to move the site to it's own hosting and permenant address, it's still just on a part of a forum. Might move it to noisenotmusic.org since that's doing nothing but sit idle for email purposes at the moment.

Once the names been decided we can get the word out about it and share the links etc.

First of all..I'm sure theres someone not a million miles away from us HERE could sort out the hosting.

ANd as for a name? what about DecentGigsDublinFuckYeah?

I have my own hosting, I'm more mean to get it out of the fangsandarrows site address. Give it it's own .com address so people can bookmark it and always know where to look it up.. It was just a tester site for people on here to have a look at.

I have my own hosting, I'm more mean to get it out of the fangsandarrows site address. Give it it's own .com address so people can bookmark it and always know where to look it up.. It was just a tester site for people on here to have a look at.
I just checked DecentGigsDublinFuckYeah.com is available for a tenner

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back